BellaOnline
Posted By: Kori - Football Who's your favorite team? - 07/28/07 06:20 PM
The start of the NFL season is about six weeks away.

Who's your favorite team? What do you think the outlook is for the NFL this year? Will LaDainian be as awesome as he was last year? Can the Colts get back to the Super Bowl?
Posted By: Cate - Home Finance Re: Who's your favorite team? - 08/08/07 12:41 PM
New England Patriots--since I was around 10 years old. I'm turning 39 next week, so no bandwagons for me!!!

Can't wait for fantasy to start in a couple weeks.

I don't know about Ladanian. I'm not a huge fan.

If the Colts make it back I'd be reasonably happy--even though they're big rivals of the Patriots, it's a friendly one. I'd rather see someone from the AFC East than anywhere else.

Posted By: Vance - Crime Editor Re: Who's your favorite team? - 10/12/07 08:23 PM
Oakland Raiders
Posted By: K i K i Re: Who's your favorite team? - 10/12/07 11:24 PM
I'm a huge Giants fan.

Plaxico Burress is on my fantasy football team and I LOVE watching him play!
Posted By: LewP8 Re: Who's your favorite team? - 12/08/07 12:23 PM
My favorite team is the Dallas Cowboys.

Posted By: chloe21 Re: Who's your favorite team? - 12/08/07 04:41 PM
Baltimore Ravens cry(Maybe next year?)
Posted By: Tonya-Weddings Editor Re: Who's your favorite team? - 12/20/07 04:12 AM
Pittsburgh Steelers!!! All the way!
Posted By: tmoore67 Re: Who's your favorite team? - 01/11/08 02:17 PM
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Posted By: Vance - Crime Editor Re: Who's your favorite team? - 01/11/08 02:39 PM
Still the Oakland Raiders for me. Hopefully they won't go into a six year slump next season.
Posted By: SynergyVega Re: Who's your favorite team? - 01/14/08 09:28 PM
Raider fans are die hard. Even if the team sucks at times, the fans never walk out on them. I think this season, the Raider fans actually celebrated the team winning more games at the beginning of the season than they did all of last season. It was even on the news.
© BellaOnline Forums