BellaOnline
Posted By: Stephanie Austin Farve Might Retire? - 04/12/06 09:01 PM
How much longer do you think he'll stay in the game? I heard something today about how he might not be around much longer...

web page

I don't see him retiring in the next year...maybe after another season. What does everyone els think?
Posted By: Judith, Football editor Re: Farve Might Retire? - 04/13/06 04:19 PM
I have been wondering this myself. He has had a few bad years lately with his wife having cancer and his dad died didn't he? I don't know how he goes out there every week with all this on his mind. I think he will be out there one more season. But after last season, I don't know if he will play much. I hope they don't force him to retire by benching him most of the year.
Posted By: wonderwoman13 Re: Farve Might Retire? - 04/13/06 06:47 PM
I really like him and agree that he's had a really tough couple of years. I love to watch him play, but I also know sometimes it's better to go out on top before you end up being benched, getting hurt, or just doing badly.
Posted By: Judith, Football editor Re: Farve Might Retire? - 04/27/06 03:13 PM
I guess we have our answer. He is staying. I hope he stays healthy and does good. It would be sad to see him have a bad year again.
Posted By: wonderwoman13 Re: Farve Might Retire? - 04/27/06 04:02 PM
Yup. Just read that this morning. Interesting. I hope he's able to go out on a good note!!
© BellaOnline Forums