BellaOnline
Hello I just wanted to let everyone know of some wonderful products .

African Shea Butter: helps heal burns, sores, scars, dermatitis, psoriasis, dandruff, stretch marks and may also diminish wrinkles.

African Black Soap: great for Acne, Blemishes, Rashes, Razor bumps, ringworm.

What's great about them is that they're all natural.

Visit Now To purchase
Posted By: onmyway Re: All Natural Great Products For the skin - 02/07/08 10:23 PM
Oh my gosh! I love Shea butter. I use it as moisturizer for my face. Its also a natural sunblock. When I have a cut I put it on and it heals it. Its amazing stuff.
Posted By: Dubois Re: All Natural Great Products For the skin - 04/08/08 07:07 AM
I agree..,that's great..

More natural professional skin care products are the order of the day now and whilst they may take a little longer to produce results, they are longer lasting and have other health benefits.

Posted By: Lady J Re: All Natural Great Products For the skin - 04/08/08 07:08 AM
exactly!
I've fallen in love with how shea butter smells! Thanks for the great product ideas!
Hello Naturallymimis

Thank you for posting to this topic.

As a matter of fact I would like to say hello and introduce myself.

I am the editor in training for this site and forum and I have a lot of catching up to do. I will be overseeing the conversations but I am very glad that you all are continuing the conversation of natural products.

I have used natural products for years and have even made my own blends of herbs and made my own lotion and soap for my skin.

Did you know that rosemary will get rid of premature gray hair? Did you know that the best skin moisturizer is an algae that when prepared with other skin nourishing herbs the sbkin can better absorb it with out the greasy feel of lotions or olis?

This is just a fraction of what I am familiar as far as natural products go. I look forward to seeing more post in this subject area.

Also if there is anything you would like to see cover in more details for the site let me know and I will see what I can do.

If you are really into the natural products I do have a wealth of knowledge being that I am alergic to just about every thing. I've had to natural for years now. Even medication is hard for me to take because of allergic reactions.

But I would like to know more about the shea butter. Maybe if you expound a little more on the results you've had with the product. What is your testimony about shea butter? How has it helped you and benefited you?

I ask this for the new people that will come and visit.

Again, I look forward to conversating with you all on natural products and healing herbs.

Posted By: Grace, Ethnic Beauty Skin Care - 07/13/08 08:44 PM
Hello and Welcome to the Skin Care topic.

This topic coresponds to the Ethnic Beauty site on Bellaonline.com. I encourage you to stop by. I want to thank you for coming to my forum. I hope you will make your self comfortable while you browse.

Skin Care is a big subject in todays world due to the effects of the sun and even our life style. In this forum we will have conversations about all types of skin and how to take care of it properly.

Please feel free to post your questions, comments and copncerns here where we can help each other become more beautiful.

Remember this is ethnic beauty which means things that are unique to your ethnic origin. Whether African American or Native American skin care is skin care but we can not all use the same products.

Everything from cosmetics to make up and from plastic surgery to addressing skin tone and complexion. This is going to be an exciting journey to see what unfolds here.

I am the moderator of this forum. I encourage you to go to the Welcome Thread and introduce yourself. Let us know where you're from and a little bit about yourself.

I look forward to hearing what you all have to say about skin care and don't forget to stop by the official site and check out some articles.

Thanks for stopping by.
Posted By: Grace, Ethnic Beauty Miosturizing Extremely dry skin - 07/23/08 08:36 PM
Hello and welcome

This topic cooresponds to the new article "Moisturizing Extremely Dry Skin" which can be read here: BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: sunny_leone Re: Skin Care - 08/07/08 05:21 AM
Just you have mention product ,i will definitely give you enhancement in your post .
Posted By: Digitoko Re: Skin Care - 08/29/08 12:42 PM
Your skin is more olive-toned, so makeup with yellow undertones work best for you. If your cheeks have a natural warmth (pink) that you would like to preserve, feel free to dust a little powder (with pink undertones of course) on top of your foundation. It works, I promise! If you have oily skin, consider makeup that is a shade lighter than your skin. The reason is because makeup tends to turn a shade darker once it mixes with the skin's natural oils.
Posted By: Renders Re: Skin Care - 09/04/08 11:56 AM
I absolutely LOVE unrefined coconut oil as a moisturizer. You can get it at just about any health food store in the cooking oil section.

Natural is not always better because it can still contain harmful ingredients such as urea, paraffin, fragrance, sodium lauryl sulphate, methyl paraben etc. "Overall there are a lot of chemicals and potentially harmful ingredients listed in so called natural products; you just have to know which ones to look out for."
Posted By: twilight12 Re: Skin Care - 09/09/08 03:00 AM
Thanks for posting all that stuff, it would be useful to me.
Posted By: jamesbond Re: Skin Care - 09/16/08 12:09 PM
hello everyone!
Skin Care is a big subject in todays world due to the effects of the sun and even our life style. But in my case there is no problem because i am using very good products for my face, body & for all. Normally i have purchasing at Spalook.com by going through Rebation.com. Even i have purchased so many beauty products like skin,lips, body lotion etc., for me and my family members at this store by going through Rebation.com. By going this store i have got 15% cash back. You can also try with this, defenitely you will get good product with 15% cash back facility.
Posted By: sharapoa Re: Skin Care - 09/19/08 05:25 AM
Your skin is actually the largest organ of your body, and it�s able to absorb a whole host of toxins and pollutants like a sponge. Many of these toxins are in products you use every day. Scientific reports indicate many ingredients are slowly damaging the health of you and your family.
Posted By: Grace, Ethnic Beauty Re: Skin Care - 10/07/08 03:59 PM
Hello every one

Good to see every one chatting away.

Skin care is a big issue now with the environment etc. Although we look at all the statistics it still comes down to what works for YOU. Ethnic skin care is very delicate to work with. The skin does not always respond the way expected.

Natural products are good for your skin especially if you have sensitive skin or problem skin. But know also it is possible to be allergic or sensitive to even natural ingredients. So be careful when choosing a product.

You can read my article on Natural Beauty here:
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: HellenHellen Re: Skin Care - 10/21/08 03:24 AM
Thanks a lot for all of your knowledge sharing with us. I gave birth in this March. How can I get rid the striae gravidarum on my belly. Somebady say it is too late to do it now. But I was too busy to think of myself when the baby was little.

Posted By: LesFex Re: Skin Care - 10/21/08 06:40 AM
Hi naturallymimis,

Thanks for your products. Its really good.........
Posted By: Grace, Ethnic Beauty Re: Skin Care - 11/01/08 03:51 PM
Hello Hellen,

I must confess my ignorance on this one. confused I do not know what striae gravidarum is. Could you explain a little bit so I will know the best way to answer your question?

Also if any of you reading this has the same thing it would be nice if you post here to help us both out. Me for the knowledge and you for things that can be done to address the problem. wink

We both thank you in advance.
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: Skin Care - 01/10/09 12:55 AM
I have a question on body skin care. What and how do you moisturize your back. Right in the middle of my back...we'll just call it the undergarment line, itches horribly from being dry. If I can get someone to put some type of lotion on it, it feels great...but there isn't someone always around to do that. I can't reach it and it keeps me up at night.
Any suggestions?
Posted By: Grace, Ethnic Beauty Re: Skin Care - 01/16/09 08:04 PM
Yes, try a body pouf. You know the ones for the shower you use to wash the back. It has a long handle.

A while back Avon had a spa shower set that contained a strap for you to use to on your body. Because it comes with handles it can wrap around you and now you can apply your lotion.

Be aware though you will have to make sure you wash the strap good. You can probabbly find these shower set at any bath and body works or the body shop.

If you are intersted in the Avon set visit my store at youravon.com/gdooley. Register your email and I will help you find what you are looking for.
Posted By: KarenH Re: Skin Care - 01/20/09 04:04 PM
Dianne, do an online search for "lotion applicator." This will bring up sites where you can purchase an applicator that can reach your back (they come in different lengths). Hope this helps.
Posted By: nackblue Re: Skin Care - 01/22/09 07:19 AM
Thanks to all for sharing nice informative information and tips.
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Skin Care - 01/22/09 10:24 AM
Newbies, welcome to the forum, We hope that yous enjoy your stay!
Rosie
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: Skin Care - 01/23/09 03:16 AM
Good idea. I used to have one. I evenutally had to throw it away...the kids loved it a little too much. We used to have someone that sold Avon at our job, it was very convenient, but they stopped. I will take a look at your store.
Thanks!!
Posted By: Kimmi08 Re: Skin Care - 01/23/09 05:27 PM
Good info to read. Glad I stopped in.
Posted By: rhart Re: Skin Care - 05/04/09 01:26 AM
Im sorry, its www.elite-makeup-tips.com
Posted By: dillykansil Re: Skin Care - 06/05/09 11:05 AM
A Person should be very careful about skin.
© BellaOnline Forums