BellaOnline
Posted By: Angela J. Shirley Weddings - 01/17/11 08:55 PM
Hi Everyone:

My one wedding was performed in front of my husband's parent's church pastor, with his parents and a friend of his being the only ones present.

Tell us about your wedding.

And do you believe in big or simple weddings?

Family and friends need to be there?

Thank you,
Angela
Posted By: makesyoulaugh Re: Weddings - 02/18/11 08:21 PM
Hi Angela Honestly, my idea to marry my love is as simple as it gets. One beautiful dress-One beautiful day- one beautiful spot on the beach of our choice, one handsome groom. Maybe stick a couple of white berch stacks topped with wild flowers in the sand as an alter. License in hand, say our vowes have our moments to cherish. lastly, get on plane and take an extended honey moon in a very romantic location. Sincerely, Laughs
Posted By: SandraSableWeddingsEditor Re: Weddings - 02/22/11 07:42 PM
I love the way this sounds, I can hear the waves. Paints such a beautiful picture.
Posted By: makesyoulaugh Re: Weddings - 02/22/11 08:39 PM
Aww Thank You Sandra, Your kind words are appreciated.
Sincerely, Laughs
Posted By: Hanna86 Re: Weddings - 05/12/11 04:02 AM
To me, I would like to invite my relatives,friends and workmates to share the happy time with them. I will remember the moment deeply. With the blessing of people, I have the ability to manage my marriage.
Posted By: una87 Re: Weddings - 05/13/11 08:57 AM
[quote=makesyoulaugh]Hi Angela Honestly, my idea to marry my love is as simple as it gets. One beautiful dress-One beautiful day- one beautiful spot on the beach of our choice, one handsome groom. yep, also want a simply wedding. just want to share the beautiful moment with my relatives and best friends
Posted By: Angela J. Shirley Re: Weddings - 05/14/11 04:42 PM
Wow, what a response smile

And welcome to the newbies, glad to have you with us smile
Posted By: Hanna86 Re: Weddings - 05/16/11 02:32 AM
It sounds very interesting.Obviously,you have a nice plan for your wedding.Your dream will come true soon.
Posted By: una87 Re: Weddings - 05/17/11 04:03 AM
Thx! Glad to join in :) A simply wedding that impressive, and honeymoon with my husband! I think all this will make my coming wedding meaningful.
Posted By: Angela J. Shirley Re: Weddings - 12/29/11 01:38 PM
Originally Posted By: Angela J. Shirley
Hi Everyone:

My one wedding was performed in front of my husband's parent's church pastor, with his parents and a friend of his being the only ones present.

Tell us about your wedding.

And do you believe in big or simple weddings?

Family and friends need to be there?

Thank you,
Angela
Posted By: VintageGS Re: Weddings - 12/29/11 02:06 PM
I too think a simple wedding is the way to go. A few friends/relatives, a special place, and what ever else makes the two of you happiest. Can't get any better than that!
Posted By: Angela J. Shirley Re: Weddings - 12/29/11 08:15 PM
Thanks for stopping by and sharing with us VintageGS.
© BellaOnline Forums