BellaOnline
February is the month of Valentine's Day and Black History. Looking for some new ideas to spruce up your newsletter or ezine for the month of February? With some planning and research you can have a newsletter that is interesting and unique.

Newsletter Ideas for February

Check out this week's article. Then post here for any other ideas you may have or ran across in previous years.

Share with us some of your own thoughts and ideas for an interesting and unique Feb, newsletter or ezine.

Posted By: BellaShorts Re: Creative Newsletter Ideas for Feb. - 01/29/11 07:48 AM
Yes, I will be looking at some of my articles on my Writing For The Internet site, and updating them for this year's Valentine's - mainly how to economise on St Valentine's Day in a recession year! There are lots of promotions on restaurants and hotels this year, as companies vie for shrinking demand.
I agree on this one.

That would be very helpful for budget conscience people.

Recession has hit everyone hard, yet some harder than others. But what I have noticed this year is a lot of jewelry commercials. Knowing that people really don't have the money for it, but even, they, jewelry stores need to break even.

I will have to check out your Writing for the internet site.
© BellaOnline Forums