BellaOnline
I will be moving into my new house this summer. My personal office is going to have either a chalk board or white board the length of one wall so I can plot my mysteries and they'll be totally visible to me at all times instead of hidden in notebooks I have to search through.
Now besides that and my desk -- what else should I have in there with me? Oh -- the space is about 20 x 15.
Many thanks for ideas! smile
Sheryl -
Oh -- and I also have several tall bookcases. smile
Sheryl
Hi Sheryl,

What a nice thing for you to get your cave .. it is such a precious space in any home!

I would miss out on the chalk board, use a white board and certainly have a cork board where you could pin up anything and everything including mind map bubbles, storyboard pics for projects, family photos and all and all.

I would also choose a special space within the room for a meditation corner. It should be specially designated and only used for this purpose. A yoga mat? A candle holder on the wall? A view out of a window? A favourite chair?

Of course you must have a lovely houseplant in a container! Tell me more about your light and situation and maybe I can offer some suggestions. Ficus benjamina springs to mind - they can be friendly, loving and gentle indoor companions.

Isn't is just so great to plan - I love it.

Cheers now
I always feel like an area rug makes my room more cozy
Dear SherylT,

I think you need a vision board~ I have one I made quite awhile ago and it is in my eye view. While I'm writing or creating I look up and see it and I smile! Then I keep going. I actually think I need to make a new one as several of my goals have changed.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
© BellaOnline Forums