BellaOnline
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Psyche and Eros - Articles - 01/06/13 03:11 AM
She looked up at Eros and he trembled as he gazed into her eyes that were more blue than spring violets.

Come read the full article at the following link:

Psyche And Eros - A Story Of Faith

I love feedback and welcome all comments. Thank you. smile
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles - 01/06/13 03:20 AM

Here is my second article about Psyche and Eros:

Psyche and Eros - A Story Of Love
Two beautiful articles so far, Phyllis. I am captivated.
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles - 01/07/13 12:54 AM
Thank you, Debbie. smile

Here is my third article on Psyche and Eros:

Psyche And Eros - A Story Of Trust

I hope you are enjoying the continued story of this great love. smile
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles - 01/14/13 12:36 PM
Here is my fourth article on Psyche and Eros:

Psyche and Eros - Trust Betrayed
Posted By: Lori-Dreams Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles - 01/14/13 04:04 PM
I've always loved the story of Psyche and Eros. I've heard of several different endings so I look forward to yours.
I can feel the emotions of this couple deep within my soul. I look forward to your next article, Phyllis.
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles - 01/16/13 01:39 AM
Thank you, Lori. I also love this story. I am a romantic at heart. smile
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles - 01/16/13 01:42 AM
Debbie, I can so relate to what you say. This is a love story with deep emotions and even deeper meanings. It has something that will touch every one in a special way.
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles - 01/27/13 03:06 PM
Here is my fifth article on Psyche and Eros:

Psyche And Eros - Trust Betrayed

smile
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles - 01/27/13 03:13 PM
Aphrodite was very discouraged that Psyche had been able to complete all three tasks she sent her on. Wanting to be rid of the determined young woman forever, Aphrodite sent her on the most dangerous journey....

Here is my sixth and final article on Psyche and Eros:

Psyche And Eros - Trust Reunites

I hope you have enjoyed this love story. I appreciate your reading and your comments. Thank you. smile
Phyllis.....I enjoyed following the story of these two lovers. It was a very passionate story and I really felt like I was there with them. Thank you for a great series!
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles - 01/28/13 09:31 AM
Well, thank you, Debbie, for following the story and for your lovely comments. I am very happy you enjoyed the series. smile
© BellaOnline Forums