BellaOnline
Posted By: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor Ragdoll - 09/14/09 05:41 PM
I ended up with a A shur, seal Bi-Color Ragdoll a number of years ago. She is the sweetest little cat I have ever had. She became my always on lap cat or always right next to me in bed cat because she will never stand up for herself around our other cat Molly. It is just her nature. Though she can swat her paw faster than any cat I have seen. (playing with toys lol - not Molly) Both our cats are nearing the golden years and I would dearly love another ragdoll someday. It certainly doesn't need papers. We are in Huron, South Dakota. Any suggestions?
Posted By: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor Re: Ragdoll - 11/26/09 04:52 AM
Who can tell me more about Ragdolls?
Posted By: WalkingGranny Re: Ragdoll - 11/26/09 03:14 PM
this might help go to ragdoll.rescueme.org/SouthDakota.
Posted By: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor Re: Ragdoll - 11/26/09 03:35 PM
Thank you WalkingGranny. I really love this little cat. It took me years to find out what kind of cat she was.

Diana
Posted By: WalkingGranny Re: Ragdoll - 11/26/09 05:17 PM
I have a friend who got one from a lady who had passed and she just loves her. Only one of my cats is that friendly and I love it. The other two can be cuddley when they want but it has to be on their terms.
Posted By: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor Re: Ragdoll - 11/26/09 08:40 PM
My little ragdoll would just as soon spend 24/7 in my arms. She has a very sweet nature, shy - some people live in this house and have never seen her. I don't remember if I put a picture up or not, but this is what she looks like.

Posted By: WalkingGranny Re: Ragdoll - 11/26/09 09:33 PM
She's beautiful. These are my babies. Simba seems to be in most of the pictures I take.

Posted By: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor Re: Ragdoll - 11/26/09 09:53 PM
What beautiful babies! The black and white one looks like me I had many years ago, Mickey, named because he would eat anything!
Posted By: WalkingGranny Re: Ragdoll - 11/27/09 10:25 AM
Thanks. You can't see it in the pictures, the short haired tiger, Simba, has 7 toes on each of this front paws. My groomer just loves to show his paws off when I bring him in to have his nails cut. He's the one that is my constant companion.
© BellaOnline Forums