BellaOnline
Posted By: mperaza Glass Art Beads - Wearable Art - 07/29/06 09:01 PM
I just wanted to show some of my art work. I make glass art beads (flamework or lampwork beads as they are called). I list most of my beads on The Annealer Magazine Auction Boutique - along with other artists and jewelry designers. Here's one of my most recent pieces.
[imageBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: mperaza Re: Glass Art Beads - Wearable Art - 07/29/06 09:19 PM
Here's a couple others... this one is done in a metallic glass and was inspired by another great glass artist:
[imageBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: conniem Re: Glass Art Beads - Wearable Art - 07/30/06 11:42 AM
Just beautiful! How hard is it to get started?
Posted By: carolrae46 Re: Glass Art Beads - Wearable Art - 07/30/06 09:17 PM
I took a couple of lampwork classes and found that I have no talent in this field. Wire work seems to be more my speed.
Posted By: Jazzy Geri Re: Glass Art Beads - Wearable Art - 02/27/07 11:27 PM
I was just surfing Bella and run to the arts whenever I have time and found your beautiful and very creative glass beads. "BEADS" are so addictive and I have fallen for them too. I make polymer beads and each time I handle the clay mixing the colors etc. It's always a surprise what I end up with. I'm sure you are the same with your glass. Keep up the good work that you do. Where are you and how do you sell your beads? Thanks for your reply in advance,
Jazzy Geri in Florida
Posted By: ginalee Re: Glass Art Beads - Wearable Art - 09/10/07 12:30 PM
Just beautiful! How hard is it to get started?
Posted By: joanj Re: Glass Art Beads - Wearable Art - 09/10/07 02:12 PM
Classes are available. check with your local bead stores and watch bead shows in your area. They often offer classes at those.

The beads here are beautiful!

I love the idea of beads as art. I've bought large art beads to use as focal points for necklaces I design.
Posted By: Art Appreciation Re: Glass Art Beads - Wearable Art - 02/16/08 01:55 PM
What beautiful jewelry! Are these pieces still available?
Beautiful work! Thank you for sharing.
© BellaOnline Forums