BellaOnline
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Fashion Jewelry that is Green - 08/29/10 11:38 PM
We all know about blood diamonds, and how important it is to be aware of where you get your gemstones and jewelry from.

Are there other types of gems and metals we should be aware of?

Any other ideas for wearing jewelry that is green?
Posted By: RebeccaG Re: Fashion Jewelry that is Green - 09/04/10 10:35 PM
Is wearing seashells "ungreen"?
Possibly buying jewelry from garage sales and remaking it into a design you like (recycling)
Posted By: RebeccaG Re: Fashion Jewelry that is Green - 09/06/10 05:33 PM
I do that. It is fun.
Posted By: abejareina Re: Fashion Jewelry that is Green - 09/07/10 02:25 PM
You know, I'm not really sure. Personally, I don't like the color green so I don't know too much about it. I'm sure other members will know much more :)
Posted By: elegant isle Re: Fashion Jewelry that is Green - 09/07/10 03:57 PM
'green' jewelry is a great idea, I'm sure you can create something fantastic from recycled glass and plastics. check out compounds that are safe and can be melted into various shapes, experiment! good luck.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Fashion Jewelry that is Green - 09/14/10 09:07 AM
There are probably tons of cool ideas for recycled jewelry! How about using twist-ties to make bracelets?
I think you you picked up seashells on the shore that are already "out of use" and you are not killing anything or overharvesting - then that would be a green option.

Collecting seaglass for jewelery is a green option and also very pretty.
Posted By: arthr20 Re: Fashion Jewelry that is Green - 12/27/10 03:56 AM
[quote=Jeanne Egbosiuba Ukwendu]I think you you picked up seashells on the shore that are already "out of use" and you are not killing anything or overharvesting - then that would be a green option. Collecting seaglass for jewelery is a green option and also very pretty.[/quote] I agree with you very much,and that is green!Great!
Posted By: Elizabethharmon Re: Fashion Jewelry that is Green - 12/30/10 09:26 AM
Jewelry is something that is very creative in nature. You can use all your creativity in jewelry, its interesting as well as exciting. So just go for it and try to do something creative with green.
Posted By: MichaelLvJie Re: Fashion Jewelry that is Green - 01/24/11 08:07 AM
Green jewellery might be thought to be a sapshire, and made up of meteorolite, pretty good.
Posted By: Brethaha Re: Fashion Jewelry that is Green - 02/18/11 11:25 AM
Green jewellery will be best suited to the green dress and it will look very nice on some special occasions. Go for Green !!!
Posted By: znwillis Re: Fashion Jewelry that is Green - 03/15/11 04:55 AM
i never seen pure green jewelry in ma life..
Posted By: polarbear Re: Fashion Jewelry that is Green - 03/23/11 09:37 AM
i have no idea about this. and i can learn a lot from you guys posts.
Posted By: andyystrauss Re: Fashion Jewelry that is Green - 03/25/11 10:18 PM
Green jewelry can be reused, recycled or refined. This jewelry is the most environmentally friendly jewelry, and is gaining great popularity around the world. There is no doubt that jewelry is the most environmentally friendly reuse of jewelry is available to the people. Environmental Protection Department has proposed to purchase this type of beautiful jewelry.
Posted By: Jilly Re: Fashion Jewelry that is Green - 04/20/11 02:12 AM
Jeanne, I love the idea of sea glass for jewelry. A great idea and very eco friendly.

I wonder if pearls are collected sustainably these days. Anyone know?
Posted By: oliviia Re: Fashion Jewelry that is Green - 04/23/11 11:58 AM
I like seeshells too
Posted By: hanyue Re: Fashion Jewelry that is Green - 04/27/11 08:00 AM
The idea is good, the result is certainly good wear.
Posted By: jewelrysale520 Re: Fashion Jewelry that is Green - 05/20/11 09:07 AM
Green jewelry needs creative inspiration, I feel very easy in life it is easy to inspiration
Posted By: meilly Re: Fashion Jewelry that is Green - 07/13/11 08:09 AM
Thanks
Posted By: AnthonyBaker Re: Fashion Jewelry that is Green - 08/03/11 10:50 AM
Hi everyone! This autumn I and my love have an engagement! I want to buy something especial. In our town I cannt find something that really pass. If you have any advices of good online jewelry store, please write it.
Posted By: AidanBennett Re: Fashion Jewelry that is Green - 08/10/11 11:41 AM
I have a good news for you, in Internet you can find everything( from little stud till a huge pendant). But there are many robbers and fakes, so pay your attention on the reputation, read some feedbacks about the unknown seller, contact with the support and ask few question about the color, clarity, shape of the product. In this situation I recommend you naymark.com They have all to be a worldwide class seller.
Posted By: sheridangrey Re: Fashion Jewelry that is Green - 09/01/11 07:11 AM
Hi Lisa! i came upon this designer KarolinFelix Dream. She uses old pencil stub and crafted them into necklaces and dangling earrings. It's truly eco-friendly. I'm facinated by her creations.
Posted By: Jilly Re: Fashion Jewelry that is Green - 09/19/11 04:34 AM
I was also thinking that buying vintage, estate and heirloom jewelry is also greener than buying something that is newly mined and minted. What do you guys think?
Posted By: parulsharma Re: Fashion Jewelry that is Green - 09/19/11 10:00 AM
Hmmmm u can buy diamond ring because diamonds are forever and it will be perfect for both of u in any season.
Posted By: parulsharma Re: Fashion Jewelry that is Green - 09/20/11 12:18 PM
I read about the bloodstone on a site about this .It is really interesting to know that this stone is not so costly and very hard. The color of it is also very beautiful.
Posted By: qqeooj Re: Fashion Jewelry that is Green - 09/24/11 10:52 AM
This ugg classic short boots features with twin-faced sheepskin asBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: parulsharma Re: Fashion Jewelry that is Green - 09/28/11 11:58 AM
yes i want to know about UBB code and how can i use it?
Posted By: Ingrid J. Horsley Re: Fashion Jewelry that is Green - 09/30/11 11:20 AM
The green Jewelry is good idea, green stones indicates emphasizing the beauty and the fire in love. :)
Posted By: parulsharma Re: Fashion Jewelry that is Green - 10/20/11 12:11 PM
Green jewelry is sounds really very interesting i have green stone earrings but i don't have green color jewelry i would love to see this type o jewelry.
Posted By: NYJeweler1 Re: Fashion Jewelry that is Green - 11/03/11 02:26 AM
Buying estate jewelry is one great way to go green! Here is another way - everyone has old broken chains, unmatched earrings and jewelry pieces that are not worn anymore. This can be sold so the gold can be melted down and will help decrease new mining.
Posted By: Juliasdiamonds Re: Fashion Jewelry that is Green - 01/19/12 06:19 AM
Jewelry is one part of fashion life... Thanks for Shared about Green Jewelry.Green Jewelry is latest and Excellent idea in fashion market....
Posted By: Ronei Re: Fashion Jewelry that is Green - 01/21/12 08:07 AM
There is jewelery come "Emily Armenta Large Oval Green" looks owsome. You can try it................
Posted By: Julie J Re: Fashion Jewelry that is Green - 05/26/12 08:34 AM
i think you should try emerald jewelry that is also awesome
© BellaOnline Forums