BellaOnline
Wanna do your bit for the planet and make a style statement while doing so?! Well, then check out these ideas for Recycled Jewelry. Use your imagination and make beautiful works of art from junk that's lying around the house.

Great jewelry! I especially love the necklace. What is it made of?
hey! I'm glad you found the jewelry interesting. I just happened to come across these pictures while surfing the internet and thought it would make an interesting post for the members of our forum. I don't know what the necklace is made of, but i guess you could make it using magazine covers, bottle-caps, leftover cardboard etc etc. Just let your imagination run wild smile
This is awesome piece of jewelry! Fans should impress with these jewelries.
Wow. That is some collection. I am really into jewelry but I never thought how cool recycled necklaces are.
I saw a very interesting lanyard while trying to find one that was not so feminine for my son to wear at school (they have to wear their school IDs now - and he didn't want to wear the plain one it came on).

This is what I found:
For school ID..you want this.. well it's quite a trendy one..for party wear this is perfect.
Very cool. You should put some of these on Etsy
I love the ribbon and soda can pull tabs. Maybe one made with a strip of leather or black rubber rather than a ribbon would give it a more masculine look.
I actually wound up doing it in his school colors (I'll get a picture of it later.

but did a red ibbon with a black strip down the middle. He loved it!

OK here's the picture:

I love it! What a great idea! Now everyone at the school will want one. I hope you have access to a lot of pull tops!
This is going to be the most important piece of jewelery you will own, as you will be wearing it every day. Be sure to choose the right gold jewelery...
Michelle, those are so darned cool I can't sit still. Love the recycling theme we have going here!
I love the necklace benifer showed!This necklace is very unique.And I think it is easy to do it yourself!
I don't see the necklace at all :)
If you look on page one of this post, Lisa...you can see the picture.
The jewelry is so pretty,I love it so much.

Edited by Moderator for violation of TOS
I love these jewelries very much! They are so beautiful! Just like the gorgeous Pandora Charms.
Edited by Moderator for violation of TOS
All of the jewelry posted looks great!

It takes some out of the box thinking to see a treasure in a coke bottle or a focal bead in a plastic lid. I am envious of people that make it look easy. Very creative!
I like recycled jewelry. First it is good for the Earth and also you know it is made by hand.
© BellaOnline Forums