BellaOnline
Posted By: jewelryismything Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh - 12/11/08 11:22 PM
have you ever heard of Devon Leigh??? she makes the most fabulous pieces! she's based in LA but sells jewelry through Neiman's, and I've become so obsessed! Check this one out:

beautiful, right? she uses rare, precious stones and mixes bold colors to create breathtaking jewelry! let me know what you think..
Posted By: fashionista666 Re: Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh - 12/19/08 11:14 PM
yeah - i went to her store on 3rd street after having lunch at that restaurant next door...she has gorgeous pieces! they look INCREDIBLE in person!
Posted By: LesFex Re: Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh - 12/20/08 07:45 AM
Hi,

I absolutely love that necklace..may have to add her to my christmas list! thanks for sharing!!!!
[b]That necklace is AMAZING. Are you gonna get it? I went to her site and fell in love with this necklace� it�s a bit simpler than yours. Lemme know what you guys think� I don�t usually spend too much money on jewelry � but I think this piece is priceless and would be something I could have forever.

Posted By: hermosotrozo1 Re: Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh - 01/15/09 07:14 AM
well, seen many sites related to jewel and gems, but never heard of any such site before...well, i would like to tell you unless you are sure and have heard about the site, dont trade with them
Posted By: Rekha Re: Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh - 01/16/09 07:39 AM
Thank you,I am accumulating the informations about that site and their services,because i liked designer collections in that site.I am in idea to buy that.
i randomly drove by the devon leigh store today and saw a HUGE sign for a sample sale...WAHOOO may have to stop by this weekend and check it out!
Posted By: hermosotrozo1 Re: Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh - 01/17/09 10:49 AM
wow1 so what did you you buy from the sale...share the stuff and prices here
Posted By: JAssy Re: Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh - 01/20/09 06:01 AM
The necklace is really amazing.
Posted By: hermosotrozo1 Re: Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh - 01/23/09 06:28 AM
the finishing and the quality is something worth appreciating it...!
Posted By: fashionista666 Re: Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh - 01/23/09 06:01 PM
this one's my personal fave:

pretty great, huh?

Posted By: hermosotrozo1 Re: Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh - 01/26/09 07:58 AM
yup! thats a real good piece! what about the cost????
i think you can find all her prices on her website? i'm loving that last amethyst necklace fashionista - stunning...
Posted By: hermosotrozo1 Re: Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh - 02/02/09 05:13 AM
thanx lemme check!
Posted By: fashionista666 Re: Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh - 02/07/09 12:14 AM
just got this necklace and am in loveee!!!

i'm a huge lapis fan, so this piece is totally me!!! just thought i'd share smile
Posted By: hermosotrozo1 Re: Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh - 02/09/09 08:05 AM
wow! whats the cost of this one?
This is some nice work!
Posted By: Rekha Re: Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh - 02/12/09 11:40 AM
[quote=Rekha]Its fantastic.I found a fine fashion earrings at affordable rate here http://homeindia.com This is the one i bought [IMG]http://homeindia.com/ProductDetails.aspx?PrdVarCode=ERAA325&Ctg2Id=894&Ctg3Id=902[/IMG] How is it? [/quote]
Posted By: Rekha Re: Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh - 02/12/09 11:44 AM
[quote=Rekha]Its fantastic.I found a fine fashion earrings at affordable rate here http://homeindia.com This is the one i bought [IMG]http://homeindia.com/images/44278.jpg[/IMG] How is it? [/quote]
Posted By: fashionista666 Re: Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh - 02/13/09 11:11 PM
yay! i'm so happy you guys love it!
Posted By: hermosotrozo1 Re: Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh - 02/14/09 07:18 AM
your welcome, if you have any other to showcase do post'em here! but with the price
Posted By: fashionista666 Re: Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh - 02/20/09 10:48 PM
i really like this cuff also:

it's priced pretty low at $189...i really like the stones used and think it's very practical. what do you think? which devon leigh pieces do you like??
i like that cuff a lot, but don't really wear them that often...i'm more of a necklace & earrings girl!
Posted By: fashionista666 Re: Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh - 03/06/09 08:55 PM
which pieces are you faves? post pics punkrockprincess!
Posted By: profumo76 Re: Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh - 03/10/09 12:30 PM
post pics please
Posted By: HellenHellen Re: Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh - 03/11/09 07:14 AM
she is creative, it is very beautiful.
Posted By: micheljobs Re: Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh - 12/31/21 07:30 AM
wow such a nice ring
I want to start an online ring selling business online. but someone told me that i have get done LLC first, i dont how to get Michigan LLC done
Posted By: SunnyWave Re: Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh - 01/05/22 12:14 AM
[quote=micheljobs]wow such a nice ring
I want to start an online ring selling business online. but someone told me that i have get done LLC first, i dont how to get Michigan LLC done[/quote]

Did you try checking with CPA? I found mine on one of the freelance platforms, and they've done it for me just for a couple of hundreds.
Posted By: sarae Re: Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh - 03/15/24 04:58 PM
Wonderfull! I fond of that kind of necklace. I understand why you become so obsessed.
© BellaOnline Forums