BellaOnline

Would you purchase fashion jewelry online?

Posted By: Roseromeo

Would you purchase fashion jewelry online? - 03/28/16 11:38 PM

Nowadays everything is digitized and everybody wants to save their time to go for shopping. Every woman love jewelry and never refuse to have it. I heard many positive aspects of shopping jewelry online. Contrary they have hard time feeling themselves wearing jewelry online. I want to know how often Americans will purchase FASHION JEWELRY online. Can anyone help to share your opinion?
Posted By: Sadhana ~ Indian Food

Re: Would you purchase fashion jewelry online? - 03/29/16 06:52 AM

None - I never buy jewelry online. I want to touch, see & feel the quality before buying. We have so many jewelry stores available, why buy online???
Posted By: eves24

Re: Would you purchase fashion jewelry online? - 04/06/16 02:34 AM

Truly said!! Market is getting digital and it is convenient to buy fashion jewelry online. Even real diamond jewellery with IGI or DGLA certified diamonds are available at reasonable rates. So in my opinion, its not wrong to purchase jewelry online
Posted By: BB -Body Care

Re: Would you purchase fashion jewelry online? - 05/06/16 03:53 PM

I would never buy expensive jewelry online. However, I would buy inexpensive pieces like costume jewelry.
Posted By: jessicac26

Re: Would you purchase fashion jewelry online? - 02/02/17 06:15 AM

I haven't bought any fashion jewelry online yet. However, my friends does buy fashion jewelry online regularly.
Posted By: molly white

Re: Would you purchase fashion jewelry online? - 03/10/17 05:39 AM

You have to be more careful when you are buying jewellery online. Shopping online saves money
Posted By: raziafzal

Re: Would you purchase fashion jewelry online? - 04/24/17 02:49 AM

Yes!

I love to purchase fashion jewelry online.
Posted By: missdeana

Re: Would you purchase fashion jewelry online? - 05/23/17 05:44 AM

When it comes to real jewelries, I still prefer buying on physical stores. For fancy jewelries those in Forever21 and ASOS will do. I'm still obsessed with dainty jewelries nowadays.
Posted By: Angel S. Class

Re: Would you purchase fashion jewelry online? - 11/27/17 04:18 AM

Yes. I mostly prefer to shop online. We can able to see many varieties while shopping online. It's the best option for a person like me to shop online.
Posted By: Susan Helene Kramer

Re: Would you purchase fashion jewelry online? - 11/27/17 04:56 AM

I have purchased necklaces online - there are so many to choose from. smile
Posted By: Sid Tobias

Re: Would you purchase fashion jewelry online? - 12/08/17 05:20 AM

Sure!! Actually many jewelries are far cheaper than the real store!! Personally I prefer baublebar and king will rings(https://www.kingwill.com/),and they have 20% off right now XD

Posted By: jodirose

Re: Would you purchase fashion jewelry online? - 04/06/18 05:39 PM

Not again, it doesn't last and infects my piercing.
Posted By: amyispretty

Re: Would you purchase fashion jewelry online? - 06/18/18 02:50 PM

I don't see why not? If you know where is the right places ( websites) to buy , you would get a lot of benefits from it. Better price, unique and fashionable looks, etc. A lot of online jewelers offers costume jewels as well. :blush:
Posted By: mary-tea1

Re: Would you purchase fashion jewelry online? - 06/27/18 04:12 AM

I have made many purchases online for jewelry. I would never purchase something extremely expensive, I think I would want to see that. but for costume and fun things yes. I hope to open my Etsy Jewelry store again, I hope there'll be shoppers.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Posted By: AbbyLee

Re: Would you purchase fashion jewelry online? - 03/21/19 08:46 AM

Sometimes yes, but I prefer trying before buying.
© 2019 BellaOnline Forums