BellaOnline
Posted By: James Andrew Do you prefer to go shopping online? - 06/12/14 02:21 PM
Hey friends, do you prefer to go shopping online or simply browse. Personality i'm prefer to go into a store & find what I would like and buy it.
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Do you prefer to go shopping online? - 06/12/14 03:24 PM
I'm Agoraphobic so shopping online works for me
A little of both. If I am familiar with a product, I'll buy it online. You can find some good deals buying online. But some things I just prefer to buy in the store. Clothes can go either way, but I prefer to try them on plus get a feel for the fabric. I hate to have to return things through the mail.
Rosie,

I understand agoraphobia although I don't have it. I am sure the internet is a huge help to you. Plus, there is so much variety on the internet.
Oh yes, it save time, you don't have to travel...and also save the traveling cost. You just order, never leave the house and the order comes to your feet...And I agree you are able to find the wide variety by just some clicks.
Posted By: Teri Dixon Re: Do you prefer to go shopping online? - 06/17/14 01:02 AM
A little bit of both, there are some good deals online, sometimes theyre cheaper than on the store.
Absolutely Teri Dixon
Posted By: elina Re: Do you prefer to go shopping online? - 07/29/14 08:43 AM
Yup as it saves my time and I find better options through it.
Posted By: joannapaul Re: Do you prefer to go shopping online? - 08/06/14 08:18 AM
Online shopping is not something new and it is one of the best means to get products if we are running out of time or do not like long waiting queues.
Posted By: Rina09 Re: Do you prefer to go shopping online? - 08/12/14 09:26 AM
I too agoraphobic and prefer to do shopping for my need most of time online but want to know that what you prefer while online shopping mean to price ,product ,variety etc.
Hi Rina09, it's something confusing sleep , when any user or me shop online, I am always check the price range, products, its varieties to fit my personality and budget.
I don't mind I mean I shop anything that I think can be good to me. I love shopping and If I am into something then I really do not think about the consequences.
Posted By: Rina09 Re: Do you prefer to go shopping online? - 08/19/14 08:05 AM
I would like to know isabell smith what things allow you go for shop online like price , product etc .which site do you like to shopping more
Posted By: WilliamK Re: Do you prefer to go shopping online? - 09/03/14 01:09 AM
I like online shopping.
Posted By: dannyken Re: Do you prefer to go shopping online? - 09/23/14 05:23 AM
Generally, I like online shopping. Because it is really very convenient. You want what can be found online. Unless I desperately need something, I will go to the mall. By the way, i'm lazy guy.
Posted By: MarryJoseph Re: Do you prefer to go shopping online? - 10/02/14 01:17 AM
I love online shopping. It not only save time but also offer a large variety to choose for at affordable price.
Before becoming an online retailer myself, I did approximately 80% of my none food shopping online. If I wanted or even fancied something, first thing I'd do is find it online and compare prices, read reviews etc. There's been many an item i was considering that I choose either to buy or not based purely on the opinions/reviews of complete strangers. Maybe I'm an exception, but online shopping is increasing exponentially, particularly with the advent of smartphones and their respective apps, companies make it so easy for you and it's this convenience they are relying on to get your business and I believe this is a positive thing. Lets be honest, if you can order something in 5 minutes during a coffee break at work in the morning, then collect that item from your local post office on the way home at 5pm without the queuing or hustle and bustle of the stores, thats got be a plus and several hours saved off your life to do other thing ~ like try on everything you just bought lol ;-)
Posted By: Mia Silky Re: Do you prefer to go shopping online? - 12/18/14 07:41 AM
Yes I am shopaholic & I love to shop online as well as offline. IMO, Both have some advantages and yet some disadvantages too. In online shopping we can surf along many different brand sites or some eCommerce sites which deals in cloths and accessories but we can't get the fill of fabric whereas in offline sometimes it consume more time to find desired product in stores.
Yes, I prefer to go online shopping because of time and money saving.We can get huge discount through online shopping. i normally use coupon codes, discount offer for online shopping.
Posted By: trendzmania Re: Do you prefer to go shopping online? - 04/02/15 09:23 AM
yes i prefer online shopping and buy my most things online
Surprisingly enough, my parents shop online more than I do. The excitement for me is when the boxes arrive. I always try to wait or look for free shipping. Amazon shipping can sometimes be a little pricey unless you're buying over $35.
I really love to shop online and so far I have only good experience.
Posted By: Sheryl T Re: Do you prefer to go shopping online? - 04/06/15 06:35 PM
I'm living in a small rural town in Oklahoma. I have to shop online for the things they don't stock here. Simple things like rice cakes. About twice a month I go about 50 miles to a Wal-Mart and am able to get things there like cashew and almond milk, rice cakes and other things I run out of. Otherwise I try to do what I can online and around this little bitty town.
I love to shop online even though I have the big box stores within reach. I love the convenience for sure.
I prefer shopping in person (i hate crowds but actually seeing it in person makes a lot of difference and helps a lot) but November 9 2009 I moved to a small town far from big cities so I had to do almost all of my shopping online. October of last year we moved to another small city but this time we are close to a big city so I can do more shopping in stores but it's not like Montreal so there's still lots of shopping online to do. And even when I was living near Montreal I still had to shop online for some things mainly for specialty items that are not sold in my province (Michael Schumacher + Dallas Stars & also even in big music stores finding movie scores here is hard so that too was done online).
Posted By: Sheryl T Re: Do you prefer to go shopping online? - 05/06/15 01:19 PM
I like to go shopping in person if the day is great and the roads are clear. But in this tiny town I moved to, many items are not available. So I end up using the WalMart site or whatever else to get what I want.
© BellaOnline Forums