BellaOnline
Posted By: Meredeth King Is there any Beader Here? - 03/15/13 01:44 AM
Felt a little lonely that there is so many silent voice here... Really wanna find someone to talk about jewelry especially on handmade jewelry, beaded, wrapped etc.. Well, haven't find one so far...
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Is there any Beader Here? - 03/15/13 01:59 AM
Hi Meredith.

Under the Channel List to the left, click on Hobbies & Crafts. The first site listed is Beadwork. Shayla has a good site there.

I do not know if there is anyone signed on to the forum there, but, you can leave a message.

I do Native American type beadwork and love it. Right now, I must get to bed. It has been a long day for me. I will check with you tomorrow and we can chat about beadwork.
Posted By: Meredeth King Re: Is there any Beader Here? - 03/15/13 04:12 AM
Thanks Phyllis Doyle Burns very much, I found it and am scanning the section right now. Have a sweet dream!!:)
Posted By: Meredeth King Re: Is there any Beader Here? - 03/15/13 04:32 AM
Salon Bryansts, thanks for the recommendation, I would go and check on them those blog and website you mentioned here right now, pretty sure that big surprise is on the way. smile
Posted By: Omily Re: Is there any Beader Here? - 05/09/13 03:26 AM
I'm glad u like handmade jewelry too. I like making bracelets with beads and strings. What about u?
© BellaOnline Forums