BellaOnline
Posted By: AriellaJ2013 Mom's Birthday Gift - 02/27/13 02:38 PM
Hey everyone, I need some advice on a gift for my mom. She loves fashion jewelry.

**NOTE: new users are not allowed to add links/urls to their posts!
Posted By: Meredeth King Re: Mom's Birthday Gift - 03/01/13 01:51 AM
Want to know what kind of fashion jewelry she is into? Diamond, crystal, pearls or? It would be all according to her taste. Well, I do not think fashion one is a good choice, adversely I am sure a DIY jewelry made by the lovely daughter can definitely win her smiles, you can search them on FireMountain, Pandahall, Artbeads, Artfire and so on to choose her a perfect birthday gift. Enjoy youself to have fun! smile
Posted By: Brillare Re: Mom's Birthday Gift - 05/13/13 03:49 PM
Ariella - what type of fashion jewelry does she like? Does she have a favorite... necklaces, bracelets, rings? I think necklaces are always a great choice because they really add a lot to an outfit and you can be as simple or bold as you would like. I love styling and providing fashion tips so let me know if you need any more help!
Posted By: Omily Re: Mom's Birthday Gift - 05/14/13 03:44 AM
Fashion jewelry is a good choice. May be u can DIY a set of gorgeous jewelry as well. The jewelry made by yourself may be of special meaning and is unique in style!!!
Posted By: Rodelma Lopez Re: Mom's Birthday Gift - 07/03/13 11:50 PM
thoughtfulness and making your way out to find that golden piece of jewelry for mom is the best birthday gift ever :)
Posted By: James Andrew Re: Mom's Birthday Gift - 03/27/14 10:06 AM
Fashion jewelry is a cool gift idea, but what kind of fashion jewelry your mom like the most it's more important.
© BellaOnline Forums