BellaOnline
Posted By: want How to choose a jewelry for a kid? - 01/08/13 03:53 AM
My niece is just 3 years old. I want to give her a jewelry as gift in her birthday. It is necessary to select a gold or silver one? Is all the jewelry are safe for kids? What jewelry can I choose as gift to her can not only satisfy her but also looks decently?
Posted By: Meredeth King Re: How to choose a jewelry for a kid? - 01/08/13 05:07 AM
It is not suitable to give jewelry as gift for a three-year old kid to wear, for safety'f sake, you can consider some no-allergic food and toys, that might be OK. :)
Posted By: james101 Re: How to choose a jewelry for a kid? - 01/15/13 05:49 AM
Giving jewelry as a gift to a little baby, is not a good idea. Giving toys like car and video games etc
Posted By: Omily Re: How to choose a jewelry for a kid? - 01/17/13 03:26 AM
Lovely and bright colored hairpins are suitable for those little girls.
Posted By: fizzyguy Re: How to choose a jewelry for a kid? - 01/17/13 05:38 AM
You mush chose very simple and very bright color jeweleries. Because they like to have things which is multicolor.
I know that some jewelry are designed especially for kids, not only in the material but also in the shape. You can ask a professional person for advice.
I think that you needn't select too tighten one .Because for the blood flow of children and growth are no good, even harmful. So it is important to note that kids jewelry selection. If possible it is better to don't take.
I think not good idea for jewelry your 3 year old baby. I suggest to barbie doll, video games, car and other toys for your baby birthday gifts.
© BellaOnline Forums