BellaOnline
Posted By: Meredeth King Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? - 01/04/13 04:22 AM
It is really cold to wear jewelry in winter, I see, Girls, will you wear jewelry in winter? if you do, then what kind of jewelry you wold wear? I want some advice to have a change on my habits.
Posted By: want Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? - 01/07/13 02:04 AM
I think in winter you can wear earrings. The rings can be worn all the ear round. If you wear sweater, you can wear necklace.
Posted By: Rodelma Lopez Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? - 06/25/13 09:18 PM
I wear earrings for all seasons and necklace...
Posted By: Gem Stones Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? - 06/26/13 02:02 AM
Well you can wear earrings, rings and necklace too on turtle neck sweater. It would look nice.
Posted By: Metro Shoes Pk Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? - 06/27/13 04:48 AM
Yeah i wear jewellery in winter and also in summer too.I love to wear jewellery like necklace,ear rings,bracelets, anklets.I buy the jewellery according to my matching clothes and it looks so nice when i wear it any party or wedding occasion.
Posted By: clairehobby Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? - 10/09/13 08:58 PM
i will wear some special pendant to decorate my sweater.
Posted By: Valerie13 Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? - 10/14/13 08:22 AM
I wear a necklace with my turtle neck sweater, they look great together! Also, I wear earrings and ring all year round.
Posted By: sagar Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? - 12/11/13 02:11 AM
Hello, I am not girl then also i would like to contribute my opinion in this. Wear less jewelry and if possible wear fancy plastic ornaments.
Posted By: susanjeff Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? - 01/27/14 12:11 PM
i thin there is no use of jewelry in winter because i think i the winter the tops are so high with the neck and we have to choose just the ear rings what you think
Posted By: lizza08 Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? - 02/01/14 03:15 AM
For me I dont wear Jewelry but pear is ok
Posted By: James Andrew Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? - 03/25/14 10:43 AM
In winter I think lapel pins that are worn on lapel on your jacket are perfect fashion accessories.
Posted By: Anthony Roman Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? - 05/04/14 05:57 AM
Well jewellery can be worn in winters too. Earrings and necklaces of dark color schemes would be appropriate for winters!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? - 05/11/15 11:02 AM
I do not see why the cold of Winter has anything to do with jewelry. It's not like you will be cold when outside if you wear jewelry and not cold if you do not wear jewelry.
© BellaOnline Forums