BellaOnline
Posted By: want What kind of jewelry do you like best? - 12/27/12 04:28 AM
When I was young,I have fallen love with diamond.I like rings, bracelets, necklace, earrings with demonds.I think they are pure and shining.
I am into crystal pendant in some degree. In one aspect it can decorate the suits gracefully, and in the other, it can modify the shape of body. I even heard it is beneficial for one's health.:)
Dear Want,
I am one of the rare men here.I wear jewellery that relates to Buddhism.Malas,and Wrist malas.I also wear a silver chain with
2 fishes carved ,another sign of buddhism,finally on my right tumb,a wedding band.The wedding has been gone for a while, but
the band remains.

loong
Dear Want,

You won'y beleive this .This morning drove 20 miles to a bigger city to buy sweaters.LOST my 2 malas.They both were from Nepal.
However in Buddhism one thing we learn is detachment.
Looks like I will have to apply that now.

loong
I like earrings the most
I love fashion jewelry not only because that has recent trends! But I love the way it suits me. More than diamonds it makes me look beautiful smile
I like rings, bracelets and nose rings. They look if you wear them according to your shape, face etc.
Posted By: rose_blue Re: What kind of jewelry do you like best? - 09/09/13 03:32 PM
I love body jewelry and rings. I don't get to wear body jewelry often, though. But I love seeing people wear them. I also love rings that have gemstones on them, especially diamonds and/or sapphires. I usually wear a modest sapphire set during the day.
Posted By: MoMaek98 Re: What kind of jewelry do you like best? - 09/10/13 10:52 PM
I also like earrings and jewelry of eozy.com, these are essential in my opinion the party.
Posted By: zarilane Re: What kind of jewelry do you like best? - 09/12/13 08:12 AM
i like all type off the jewelry but imitatation jewelry is my favorate
I also like personalized nameplate necklace.
Posted By: Ethan Re: What kind of jewelry do you like best? - 09/20/13 01:59 AM
I think all types of jewelries have their own beauty. But still I like a gold ring with a small shinning stone on it.
I have been buying earings since I was like seven and until now I do, the type varies though. There are times when I like diamonds and saphire but lately I am into pearls. btw, there are some good jewelries at poshmoda which i find really stylish.
Costume jewellery is my pick! Love women's fashion accessories!
I like charms bracelet the best!
I like earrings and rings.
Yes it is right different types of jewellary are avalavle and every day come new jewellary in diamond and gold in different design . if you want to buy these type of products you can buy online shopping websites.
Posted By: susanjeff Re: What kind of jewelry do you like best? - 01/27/14 12:05 PM
if you were young then why you did not buy that there was the reason
Normally I am wearing formal clothes. So cufflinks, tie clips, lapel pins are all time my favorite.
Stud earrings of any kinds.
© BellaOnline Forums