BellaOnline
Posted By: bkpjewels Can any one help me! - 12/17/11 02:10 PM
Hi mates, I have posted around 10 posts so far but i am unable to view my posts, what is the reason? Can any one suggest me how to view my previous posts. Thank you in advance!
It looks like you have posted 11 times. Five of them are still there. I see 6 posts have been removed.

If you have posted links to other sites or ads for services or goods, those posts are removed. Our policy about ads is very strict. It is one of the things that our readers appreciate. They know that the comments and posts in the forums are on topic. Readers don't have to sift through ads to get to the good stuff.

I hope this is helpful info. We want everybody to enjoy our forums.
Posted By: CrystalBarba Re: Can any one help me! - 12/23/11 10:47 AM
May be those posts are deleted!!!
Posts which contains spam links are usually deleted by our moderators!! Also posts which are not relevant to the topic are deleted!!
Most posts are accepted if they are on the topic and add to the discussion. Posts with advertising links are not accepted and are usually deleted.

BellaOnline is proud that we keep our forums as free from spammers as possible. This makes reading and posting in the forum pleasant for our readers.

If people want to advertise on BellaOnline, they may certainly do that. Our advertising department is happy to discuss prices for ads. Our ad income supports charities.

Read the Board Rules at the bottom of the page. Here is the short version:

For all forum rules and terms of service, visit our Forum FAQs, Rules and Terms of Service area.
BellaOnline takes a very firm stance against spam. If you are found spamming the forums - posting the same post in multiple places with the intention to drive people to an off-site website or to contact an email address, you will face being banned.

I hope this helps.
© BellaOnline Forums