BellaOnline
Posted By: varsha bhawani How to Improve Beauty & Fashion? - 11/15/11 08:15 AM
We're trying to collect feedbacks on how we can improve the beauty and fashion . Please let us know if you have any thoughts/ideas that you would like to see happen here. It can be anything related to beauty and fashion or even to us as moderators. I guess to get you going with ideas, is there anything that's being done now that you would like to see do differently? Is there something that's not being done now that you would like to see?
Posted By: Endy Re: How to Improve Beauty & Fashion? - 11/15/11 09:21 AM
Jewelry is very precious and beautiful, we should keep it from time to time to ensure its beauty and luster.

edited by management for TOS violations
Posted By: helenwlsn5 Re: How to Improve Beauty & Fashion? - 12/19/11 05:08 AM
Always try to go with latest fashion trends.You can go for latest fashion apparels and accessories.
Posted By: fashionind Re: How to Improve Beauty & Fashion? - 12/19/11 07:30 AM
I think that's a great idea, but requires a lot of implementation and regulation. I mean it'd really not good if some girls were dissapointed because they had scammers for their partner. - Fibre2fashion
Posted By: CrystalBarba Re: How to Improve Beauty & Fashion? - 12/23/11 11:12 AM
Just keep it a bit simple but unique!!
Always go with the trend!!
If possible try something new which suits you!!
Posted By: Bella17 Re: How to Improve Beauty & Fashion? - 12/28/11 03:49 AM
I also want mine plain,simple but elegant.

edited by management for TOS violations
At BellaOnline our readers expect to have content on their forums that does not include spamming and advertising.

Bella17/Anna Michaels, please refrain from your LIFO ads in the forums. At the left is a safety link that shows Forum Guidelines. Please read that to find out what is acceptable behavior in the forums.

Posted below are some highlights:

Most of the ads shown in the forum area are donated to charity. Any additional links detract from our charity efforts. We take the forum advertising / external link policy very seriously. Our visitors complain very loudly when spammers begin to post inappropriate messages in our forum. As a result, we actively ban visitors who are guilty of numerous spam or advertising postings.
Posted By: bkpjewels Re: How to Improve Beauty & Fashion? - 12/29/11 11:25 AM
In my view the beauty can be gained by using cosmetics,where as the fashion cannot comes by it.Many of us may looks beautiful but may not look fashionable.fashion can be mainly comes from the dresses and the ornaments of what we wear.At all time I wear Gold Bangles,Necklaces & Rings and etc..
Posted By: braccio Re: How to Improve Beauty & Fashion? - 01/13/12 08:45 AM
Research on apt makeup tips.
Posted By: ammyrodrics Re: How to Improve Beauty & Fashion? - 01/17/12 06:59 AM
Just go according to the trend as well what suits you..You will look good and also fashionable....
Posted By: Ronei Re: How to Improve Beauty & Fashion? - 01/30/12 09:41 AM
Cope with latest fashion and trendy clothes, These will give you fashionable look. Sorry but those look little weird they need to go with latest clothes that suit their body.
Posted By: TeoLavatore Re: How to Improve Beauty & Fashion? - 01/31/12 06:05 PM
The best way is to feel good about yourself every morning... Use the 3-2-1 Process of Integral Transformative Practice and you'll sure get your demons out of yourself... Thereby becoming more beautiful and radiant!
Posted By: D.mark Re: How to Improve Beauty & Fashion? - 02/08/12 12:57 PM
Fashion is not only about clothes, it's also about accessories and, some of the women's most favorite ones, jewelry. I like pearl jewelry; it has changed from a rare unaffordable treasure to a mainstream in fashion.
Posted By: austinkocher Re: How to Improve Beauty & Fashion? - 02/16/12 10:39 AM
Make your own style and follow it......then the world will follow you....;)
Posted By: fahd_ahmd Re: How to Improve Beauty & Fashion? - 02/23/12 12:12 PM
fashion can be improve by looking fashion shows there are too many sites where you can get fashion updates
Posted By: fahd_ahmd Re: How to Improve Beauty & Fashion? - 02/23/12 12:15 PM
yes i agree with ammyrodrics
Posted By: fahd_ahmd Re: How to Improve Beauty & Fashion? - 02/23/12 12:31 PM
haha nice saying make the world follow you
Posted By: skon Re: How to Improve Beauty & Fashion? - 05/07/12 02:40 PM
Exercise and skincare! Then, many things will look good on you :D
Posted By: Julie J Re: How to Improve Beauty & Fashion? - 05/24/12 06:48 AM
Fashion means something that is continuously changing with the time. so can't stick for one thing
Posted By: SamanthaG123 Re: How to Improve Beauty & Fashion? - 05/24/12 09:50 PM
We generally recommend that our customers shop based on their personality. The "latest trends" are not always the best fit for every woman. Simple and elegant, too, will work for some and not others. A piece of jewelry, just like fashion and cosmetics, are not a "one size fits all" concept.
Posted By: Julie J Re: How to Improve Beauty & Fashion? - 06/07/12 06:29 AM
I think accessories plays very important roll in fashion trend. it could be any thing like watch's, sun glasses, any kind of jewelry. and fashion is always subject to time. so no one can stick for one trend.
Posted By: Rodelma Lopez Re: How to Improve Beauty & Fashion? - 06/29/13 08:45 PM
stay with the trends n latest fashion
Posted By: James Andrew Re: How to Improve Beauty & Fashion? - 03/26/14 11:11 AM
Hi friend Always update your Wardrobe collection according to the latest and modern fashion jewelries. In the main time your beautiy and fashion feedbacks automatically improve.
© BellaOnline Forums