BellaOnline
Posted By: zjuter1234 Will my girlfriend like this jewelry? - 10/14/11 06:09 AM
Ladies, my girlfriend is gona celebrate her 21st birthday, I was really bothered these days thinking about a reasonable gift. Can you give me some advice. What do you think of the earrings.Anyone knows good onine jewelry store?
Posted By: Varsha2010 Re: Will my girlfriend like this jewelry? - 10/17/11 07:59 AM
Thats great news.womens having love with handbags,earing,watches.I think its a special day,u can make it more special by giving her special gift like branded handbags,
Yeah ... there are lots of things you can do to impress her!! smile
Earring is a better option... if you really know her choice ... you should go for it!!! Also pendants are another best option...!!
Rest everything is depend on you to make that day special for her... great her with cakes, champagne, roses.. huggs.. everything she loves and want you to do!!
Best of luck!!
smile
That's really sweet of you. Earrings would be great. Just make sure you know what are her preferences when it comes to style.
Posted By: LindaFdd Re: Will my girlfriend like this jewelry? - 10/31/11 04:05 AM
I suggest you can take a promise ring as a birthday gift to your girlfriend.When you give a promise ring, you are promising to love the recipient forever and to be faithful. That's every girl want to get...hahah...
I suggest you one site Glassofvenice.com where i always purchase jewelry.Their stuff is awesome. All are beautiful & unique pieces. I hope this work for you.
Posted By: Julie J Re: Will my girlfriend like this jewelry? - 06/12/12 05:43 AM
There are many online stores and those also have good quality of jeweleries..
So sweet of you...pretty lucky girl..so if you are gifting her with something that is likely precious for her, that will be the best gift for ever.Usually girls have an attraction for jewelry. BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: samayra Re: Will my girlfriend like this jewelry? - 06/26/12 07:44 AM
you should try to search it on google . there are a lot of online stores. i also love to wear jewellery . but i like to wear real pearl and diamond jewellery.
Hi,

At the outset, greetings to both of you.

This is really awesome, what best to present our adored, jewelry.

She will be ecstatic on such a distinctive treatment.

Your lady can get very modish avatar with jewelry.

I suggest you a site called jewellryhome, a new site with lots of special jewellry.
Earrings in silver design is a pretty gift items on birthday and also available very reasonable price. Go for it.
Posted By: Jai Young Re: Will my girlfriend like this jewelry? - 04/07/14 10:51 AM
Or you can give her jewelry that will match her outfit for the day. If she's the type of girl that wants it light and easy, you could look for jewelry with light pastels, that would definitely make her look chic and sophisticated. If she's the rocker chicks, she probably won’t be able to appreciate the "girly" jewelry, when it comes to typical rocker chick accessories, think of words: leather, spikes, and chains or you can also buy her a charm bracelet. Personal charm choices include opals, skulls, and wings. If she's The Girl Next Door type, pearl earrings or necklaces would best represents her.
Cool Cool sick
Posted By: Jai Young Re: Will my girlfriend like this jewelry? - 04/08/14 09:49 PM
Choose something that will match her personality. If she's a rocker chick, don’t make the mistake of getting her a “girly” jewelry as she probably won’t be able to appreciate it. When it comes to typical rocker chick accessories, think of words like leather, spikes, and chains. They usually love to combine gold and silver together which is possible with cuff bracelets. If she's the girl next door type, the classic, elegant beauty of pearl earrings or necklaces will definitely represents her. If she's the sophisticated one, she’d want a huge, attractive bauble that women everywhere will envy, your best bet is a pair of pink diamond earrings.
© BellaOnline Forums