BellaOnline
Posted By: Waldmar Jewellers sydney diamonds - 10/03/11 05:16 AM
How does a diamond get from the mines to the stores? What are the advantages to buying diamond jewelry online?
Posted By: Ingrid J. Horsley Re: sydney diamonds - 10/03/11 07:54 AM
Finding the rough diamonds is only the first step. Once diamonds have been mined and processed out of the 'overburden' (that is, the kimberlite rocks in which they are imbedded), the rough crystals are sorted and categorized according to their size, color, shape and other characteristics. At this point, a diamond can follow one of two routes. 1.Diamond Trading Corporation (DTC) 2.Central Selling Organization (CSO). I know this much of information lets know more from others.
Posted By: Ishara Re: sydney diamonds - 10/03/11 07:54 AM
In my opinion jewelry is inevitable part of every women life. Each woman wants to wear jewelry to make them more beautiful. According to my opinion diamond jewelry with designs that appeal to your senses!!And I think Diamond Jewelry Innovation at its best!!
Posted By: parulsharma Re: sydney diamonds - 10/03/11 12:12 PM
Hey i heard that Sydney diamonds are really very good and expensive but it is not easy to find and then get a diamond form a mine.
Posted By: parulsharma Re: sydney diamonds - 10/20/11 11:47 AM
I heard about Sydney diamonds but i nave not any collection of it i want to know that is it costly or not and fro where i can buy it and i also want to know is is will be good for me or not.
Posted By: CrystalBarba Re: sydney diamonds - 02/13/12 09:25 AM
The only advantage I can find while buying the diamond ring online is discount which we get from the website. There are many websites which sell their diamond rings with a help of a discount coupon which makes its very affordable. People try to get the best deal out from coupon codes.
Posted By: johnbreto Re: sydney diamonds - 09/28/12 11:38 AM
There are a number of talented and accomplished jewelers Sydney has. The jewelries made by them are unique, stylish and of top quality. Some of the jewelers are specialized in making handmade jewelry. The jewelries are customized and made keeping in mind the needs of the people. Each of the jewelry is different in some way or the other. The jewelry gives sophisticated and elegant look when worn. It enhances the beauty of women.
Posted By: pearle Re: sydney diamonds - 10/06/12 06:24 AM
It is fast. You make your selection, enter your information and then all you have to do is click a button. It is convenient compared to shopping at a jewelry store.
© BellaOnline Forums