BellaOnline
Posted By: parulsharma How can i clean my wedding ring - 09/19/11 09:40 AM
Hi friends i want some tips about to clean my wedding ring please give me some ideas and guide me i will be very thankful to all of you.
Posted By: Nia M. Findley Re: How can i clean my wedding ring - 09/30/11 01:35 PM
Hi parulsharma! You didn't say what type of metal your ring then, it will help to give suggestion.
Posted By: CrystalBarba Re: How can i clean my wedding ring - 02/13/12 09:32 AM
While cleaning any jewelry always use a mild detergent with a soft cloth and brush which will help to keep it clean. Mild detergent will not affect the metal and will keep it everlasting.
Posted By: austinkocher Re: How can i clean my wedding ring - 02/16/12 10:31 AM
Hi, try cleaning your jewellery with toothpaste......it will help to retain the shine.
Posted By: Sousanne Re: How can i clean my wedding ring - 02/27/12 08:51 AM
Yes, I always use toothpaste too... It's very useful when removing patina and going to bring the shine back.
Posted By: shell1 Re: How can i clean my wedding ring - 03/07/12 09:26 AM
You can always try Jewellery cleaner, that what I use
Posted By: debbiety Re: How can i clean my wedding ring - 03/07/12 09:41 AM
Go to the store and cleaning
Posted By: Fab Gemz Designs Re: How can i clean my wedding ring - 03/10/12 12:35 PM
Hiya, Use toothpaste always works for me, but you'll need a small brush too.
Posted By: Samn Smith Re: How can i clean my wedding ring - 04/30/12 06:24 AM
[quote=CrystalBarba]While cleaning any jewelry always use a mild detergent with a soft cloth and brush which will help to keep it clean. Mild detergent will not affect the metal and will keep it everlasting.[/quote] I agree!! It works!!
Posted By: Julie J Re: How can i clean my wedding ring - 05/23/12 11:07 AM
if you clean your jewelry with mild chemical with a brush. this will not damage your jewelry and jewelry will be looking as new as you purchased
© BellaOnline Forums