BellaOnline
Posted By: sheridangrey What is your favorite gemstone? - 09/17/11 02:20 AM
Each of us certainly has a favorite gemstone. Mine is amethyst which is my birthstone. Aside from it, I love jade. I'm quite fascinated by its rich history particularly in Asia. How about you? Do you have a favorite?
Posted By: HolisticHealth19 Re: What is your favorite gemstone? - 09/17/11 02:40 AM
That is just not fair. One favorite... I am going to chose iolite, a beautiful violet stone from Madagascar. My birthstone is diamond. But I love all gemstones, I love their colours and shapes.
Posted By: parulsharma Re: What is your favorite gemstone? - 09/19/11 09:05 AM
Hi my favorite gemstone is aquamarine. I like the sea color of this stone,even i have lot of aquamarine bracelets, rings, pendent and bangles.
Posted By: sheridangrey Re: What is your favorite gemstone? - 09/20/11 02:20 AM
[quote=parulsharma]Hi my favorite gemstone is aquamarine. I like the sea color of this stone,even i have lot of aquamarine bracelets, rings, pendent and bangles. [/quote] Thanks for the reply! I like the color of aquamarine too. :)
Posted By: vibhasharma Re: What is your favorite gemstone? - 09/21/11 05:15 AM
My favorite gemstone is Jade. I always wear a ring with this stone.
Posted By: jodiemt Re: What is your favorite gemstone? - 09/22/11 05:03 AM
My favorite gemstone would be topaz and sapphire. I love them! Have mostly rings with these stones, but also have a few necklaces and bracelets
Posted By: CrystalBarba Re: What is your favorite gemstone? - 09/23/11 05:24 AM
My birth stone is blue topaz and tanzanite!!
But i love diamonds!!
Posted By: Alexis Preatori Re: What is your favorite gemstone? - 09/27/11 06:50 AM
My rings and necklaces always have sapphire gems. I love Sapphires, especially the star sapphire.
I like Red stones..
Posted By: Yuvastyleindia Re: What is your favorite gemstone? - 11/27/12 11:54 AM
Aquamarine Gemstones are my favourite one. As their colour is bright and shining like the sea. I love it so much as they are looking like the diamond.
Posted By: Vanscoy Diamonds Re: What is your favorite gemstone? - 11/30/12 12:07 PM
I like Aquamarine Gemstones as it has a good hardness of 7.5-8 on the Mohs scale and it also frequently used in modern designs
Posted By: Rodelma Lopez Re: What is your favorite gemstone? - 08/01/13 11:31 PM
I like all the gemstones they are beautiful and can pair to any dress even on special occassion
Posted By: Anna_Bella007 Re: What is your favorite gemstone? - 08/03/13 05:44 AM
I like all the type of Gem stones!! :) Each has its own value and I love all of those equally :)
I love all gemstones - choosing one is hard! I'll have to go with my birthstone, Aquamarine (like so many others on here).
Posted By: Valerie13 Re: What is your favorite gemstone? - 08/04/13 09:17 AM
I like all the gemstones but I like opal the best because it is my birthstone.
Posted By: Russell K. Mark Re: What is your favorite gemstone? - 08/23/13 08:40 AM
I love pink or purple diamonds. They are the most beautiful color of pink.
Posted By: Encore DT Re: What is your favorite gemstone? - 09/01/13 02:44 PM
I personally love aquamarines, but I have to give preference to my birth stone, sapphire. I love it's brighter color and the overpowering effect it generally has in a piece of jewelry.
Posted By: rose_blue Re: What is your favorite gemstone? - 09/12/13 06:21 PM
My birthstone is amethyst, so I love it for that. But my other favorite is blue sapphire. :)
Posted By: MoMaek98 Re: What is your favorite gemstone? - 09/17/13 09:46 PM
I like sapphire beads of eozy.com, the beads color looks very pure very clean, and is not bound by the secular, is very good, I appreciate.
Posted By: MoMaek98 Re: What is your favorite gemstone? - 09/17/13 09:49 PM
I like sapphire beads of eozy.com, the beads color looks very pure very clean, and is not bound by the secular, is very good, I appreciate.
Posted By: MoMaek98 Re: What is your favorite gemstone? - 09/24/13 09:12 PM
What I most like sapphire jewelry, the Gemstone Jewelry of eozy.com looks a little taste of the sea, but very pure.
Posted By: James Andrew Re: What is your favorite gemstone? - 04/11/14 10:35 AM
My favorite is a natural Alexandrite, because of the color change properties.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: What is your favorite gemstone? - 05/15/15 09:31 AM
I love gemstones but I do not know a lot about them. I think I may of had a few fakes or/and real ones in my life (i know i had a buddha sculpture made of a green gemstone). I went and found a website with a list and just by looking at that list (the website is gemselect with a com at the end) I like most of them but the best looking for me are those with many colors in them like Labradorite, Kyanite, Variscite, Howlite and Malachite (theres many more of course).
Posted By: Encore DT Re: What is your favorite gemstone? - 05/20/15 09:48 PM
For me it's all about the sapphire - love the blue!
© BellaOnline Forums