BellaOnline
Posted By: Brethaha Crafting Creative Earrings - 01/28/11 08:42 AM
Earrings form an essential part of jewelery case of any woman. However it is equally popular in the opposite sex also. Earrings are considered to be the earliest form of body ornamentation. It is often been seen that some people are allergic to junk jewelery.In Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome , they were one of the most sought after piece of jewelery.

Are you interested in sterling silver necklaces?

Posted By: lovely_rita Re: Crafting Creative Earrings - 01/28/11 09:27 AM
I love my earrings! I have many from all over the world. My boyfriend has borrowed one of my favorites and has been wearing it on his right ear for months. He said it makes him feel like a pirate.
Posted By: andyystrauss Re: Crafting Creative Earrings - 03/25/11 10:15 PM
Variation of traditional styles, including diamond earrings, charm dangling from the top and bottom of the design to fill most of the open space inside the circle. The hoop hoop is a fun tradition, and the end of the hoop side by side double or triple.
Posted By: Kaycee Will Re: Crafting Creative Earrings - 04/04/11 06:00 AM
Yes Bretha, jewelry that is somewhat different from the usual one is always considered trendy. And men also very fond of jewelry these days as much as women.
Posted By: adiamordiamond Re: Crafting Creative Earrings - 04/08/11 07:50 AM
I love to wear earrings.I have a great collection of earrings.My brother also wear earring in his left ear.He says people look very stylish when they wear earrings.
Posted By: CrystalBarba Re: Crafting Creative Earrings - 05/11/11 05:08 AM
well i never tried silver necklace... I have one necklace .. with a religious cross diamond pendant!! And yes i've got a huge collection of earrings!! from earlobe earrings to full studded earrings!! :)
Posted By: 201175 Re: Crafting Creative Earrings - 07/06/11 04:01 AM
I like necklace and earring.when i go out or atten party ,i feel confidence and style with my favor earring and necklace.i like unique stlye .i have many different tibetan necklace and many earring.i think tibetan necklace reprent strong ethnic chinese culture.if you have the same taste ,check it [url=http://www.lpisb.com]www.lpisb.com necklace earring[/url]
Posted By: sheridangrey Re: Crafting Creative Earrings - 09/06/11 03:34 AM
My accessory staples are my stud earrings and my necklace with an inlaid jade pendant. I never go out without it. It's like part of me already.
Posted By: Thomas D. Simms Re: Crafting Creative Earrings - 10/01/11 10:01 AM
I Love necklace i had read some interesting shapes and collections in one blog written by missmelanny
Posted By: jodiemt Re: Crafting Creative Earrings - 10/03/11 04:52 AM
I love long earrings,,the dangling ones with small pearls on them.
Posted By: parulsharma Re: Crafting Creative Earrings - 10/03/11 10:43 AM
Hi i like to wear small diamond earrings. I have a good collection of all stones small earrings but i like diamonds most.
Posted By: parulsharma Re: Crafting Creative Earrings - 10/20/11 12:03 PM
Hi this sounds really very interesting can you post an image of this crafting creative earrings i really want to see this.
Posted By: Julie J Re: Crafting Creative Earrings - 06/12/12 06:20 AM
I am interested in any kind of jewelry. but still i didn't try this.
Posted By: johnbreto Re: Crafting Creative Earrings - 09/28/12 11:25 AM
Jewelry making craft projects typically involve using jewelry supplies to make all sorts of items - some wearable, some useable, and some decorative. It's a fun way to use up bits and pieces of leftover supplies, or to mix other craft forms with jewelry techniques. If you're having a creativity block, have some fun using your supplies in a totally different kind of project.
Posted By: James Andrew Re: Crafting Creative Earrings - 05/20/14 12:11 PM
I love to wear sterling silver necklaces mainly the superhero necklaces such as X-man, Robin, Captain America necklaces.
© BellaOnline Forums