BellaOnline
Posted By: Angela J. Shirley Jewelry Collecting - 01/01/11 09:58 PM
Hi Everyone:

Anyone collects "jewelry" - we would love to hear from you and maybe see some pictures of your precious stones.

Thank you,
Angela
Posted By: Donnarie Re: Jewelry Collecting - 02/03/11 10:55 PM
I don't often wear jewelry because I'm allergic to anything that's not 100% sterling or 100% gold. But, I am totally smitten by vintage costume jewelry. I started collecting some pieces over the past 5 or 6 years, but haven't worn most of them because they are heavy looking or the necklace is too short (need to get an extender) or just seem so over-the-top sparkly that I'm just not sure what to wear with them. But, I just love looking at them!

I also love sapphires and blue topaz (don't own either!). Also sparkly butterfly jewelry.
Posted By: Diana Thomas Re: Jewelry Collecting - 03/16/11 11:58 AM
I like to wear simple jewelry and i have good collection of silver jewelry since i like silver jewelry more in comparison to gold.. :)
Posted By: Angela J. Shirley Re: Jewelry Collecting - 03/19/11 04:59 PM
Hi Donna & Diana - thanks for stopping by and responding to my post smile

Yes, I have my moments when I can wear the "cheap" stuff and days when I can't. So I keep both around as I have learn't that it passes.

To be honest, with my moving around and being unemployed, I have downsized to one piece of jewelry - my earring. Sorry but I don't care how short funds may be, I need those smile
Posted By: lofeilin Re: Jewelry Collecting - 04/27/11 08:25 AM
This is my specialty
Posted By: Yuvastyleindia Re: Jewelry Collecting - 11/23/12 12:17 PM
Collecting stones of different stones is my passion. I like to collect them from different states. Wherever I am going, I would go to the jewellery shops to purchase the unique stones.
Posted By: james101 Re: Jewelry Collecting - 12/07/12 10:28 AM
I like diamond jewelery more than others.
Posted By: James Andrew Re: Jewelry Collecting - 03/31/14 11:28 AM
I like latest fashion accessories very much. wall
© BellaOnline Forums