BellaOnline
Posted By: Dountonia - Baptist Site Prayer Request - 03/18/11 06:50 PM
Please, keep me your prayers. I have been going through a lot lately.
Posted By: Lynne - ChristianLiving Re: Prayer Request - 03/18/11 10:22 PM
I am praying for your strength and encouragement, Dountonia.
Posted By: Tuculia, Daughters Editor Re: Prayer Request - 03/29/11 12:21 AM
I would like to pray for continued strength and encouragement for myself.
Posted By: Dountonia - Baptist Site Re: Prayer Request - 05/09/11 06:03 PM
Thanks, Lynne.

Tuculia, I am praying for you.
Posted By: liz5763 Re: Prayer Request - 03/15/12 01:53 AM
Please say prayers for Dan. thank you very much
Posted By: loong Re: Prayer Request - 03/15/12 02:43 AM
Dountonia , Tonite in my taking Refuge prayer,i will destine it to you. loong a simple buddhist
Posted By: loong Re: Prayer Request - 03/15/12 04:24 AM
Dountana You are now under Refuge,Shelter,and protection,of my Guide. loong a simple buddhist time 23 minutes after midnight.
Posted By: ancientflaxman Re: Prayer Request - 03/15/12 08:41 PM
Dountonia, you have always been honest with me and a wonderful inspiration to me as well. I feel like you are my sister and I will stand by you through whatever!! You have my prayers as well!! dave
Posted By: Burt B. Re: Prayer Request - 03/15/12 09:59 PM
May each blessed soul here dig deep within to see, hear and know that as each of us offer strength and courage in Christ The LORD through, with and in each one to and from one another has the ability to increase the flow of the abundant life which is far beyond supply.

Comfort, Peace of Mind, Security, Warmth, Kindness and Beauty from in and through the awe of Life Itself which is God -- All we have to do is ask and hold in mind and heart for each one the perfect resolution to any storm.

Love, Peace and Beauty is yours and mine forevermore -- there is no end to it and you can take as much as you want without denying me and I can have as much as I want without denying you.

For we have but One Father.

Our Father which art in heaven.
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Prayer Request - 03/15/12 10:55 PM
Dountonia, you are in my prayers for strength and all that you need for healing and peace.
Posted By: Jim Colyer Re: Prayer Request - 04/20/12 12:55 AM
Everytime I try to pray, I get claustrophobic.
Posted By: Dountonia - Baptist Site Re: Prayer Request - 04/26/12 09:17 AM
Jim,

Well, how and where are you praying? Is it the act itself? Do you feel claustrophobic when you talk to other people? Praying is just talking to God and you can do it anytime anywhere. Some believe that it must be a grand event like literally going into a closet with grandiose words and long periods of time. There is nothing wrong with this, but if Christ is our example (which He is for the Christian)this is not how He prayed. He simply talked to the Father, honestly, often, in a Garden, on the Cross, with friends.
Posted By: Trichakra Re: Prayer Request - 10/10/16 02:47 AM
I will pray.
© BellaOnline Forums