BellaOnline
Posted By: Lizz Classic Rock Crosby, Stills and Nash Demo Album - 07/12/09 03:54 AM
If you haven't read the latest Classic Rock article, I have the demo album to give away to a BellaOnline reader. Actually, I have one even if you have read the article. Anyway, I asked for anyone interested to say something about why they're a fan of the group. I'll be choosing the winner on the 18th and will contact the person for a mailing address to send it to. Thanks!
Posted By: Beetlemess Re: Crosby, Stills and Nash Demo Album - 07/15/09 07:28 PM
CS&N(&Y - during that period) established a branch of their own in the classic rock genre. Relying on acoustic instrumentation & complementary voices, they were able to combine folk, country & other music types into a style that over-arched the generation gap. Their music is the kind that augments a long drive across this country, because the heart & soul of their arrangements seems to be ladened in the American lifestyle & dreams. In fact, I've found myself exceeding the speed limit many times during those expansive Interstate runs between the mid-west/Rockies & both coasts (& vice versa) many times. Just glad the local authorties didn't catch me, too.
Well, you're it! I'll try to contact you now for your information and you'll soon be grooving to the demos.
Posted By: Beetlemess Re: Crosby, Stills and Nash Demo Album - 07/20/09 02:20 PM
Yipee! PM forwarded with details. Thanks
Posted By: Beetlemess Re: Crosby, Stills and Nash Demo Album - 02/23/10 02:10 PM
Forwarded details, but never received the demo album.
© BellaOnline Forums