BellaOnline
Posted By: kssmul Never The Bride - 08/17/02 12:26 AM
Has anyone ever heard of the band called "Never the Bride" ... They are a woman British Blues Rock group that was formed in 1985. I have found out they just released a new CD called Surprise .. their debute album was titled Never The Bride as well. A friend of mine at work just introduced me to their music when she found it on Half.com but we've been unable to find any of the other 3 releases. I've written the band on their web site for more information to do a feature article on them .... they are awesome!
Posted By: Kate Ruth Re: Never The Bride - 08/17/02 03:30 AM
Their albums, "Surprise"(2002), "While You Wait Vol I"(2001), "Never the Bride"(1995), and "Licensed to [censored]" (1991) are listed on their website as being available ONLY at gigs or by mail order.

Did you go to http://www.neverthebride.com ??

Kitty
Posted By: Kate Ruth Re: Never The Bride - 08/17/02 03:31 AM
http://www.neverthebride.com/discography.html

Here's the info on their discography.....

You might try E-bay to see if someone is selling theirs...or extras.

Kitty
Posted By: kssmul Re: Never The Bride - 08/17/02 04:06 AM
I was all over that web site earlier today and never saw where you can only get the CDs at gigs. Kinda hard to do when all their gigs are in England.

None of the places that sell CD's including Amazon, Barnes and Nobel, CD Now CD universe etc. etc. etc. have it. Half.com only has the 1st CD.

I've written to them on the web site so I guess I will have to wait for a response.

Thanks for looking for me Kitty, I appreciate it ... I know you are expert at finding obscure things ...
Posted By: Kate Ruth Re: Never The Bride - 08/17/02 09:58 PM
Maybe one of our UK hosts could get one and mail it to you??

Kitty
Posted By: kssmul Re: Never The Bride - 08/17/02 10:01 PM
If I don't hear from the band, I will ask if they could.

I wanted to do a feature on the Classic Rock site but if their music is so difficult to obtain than it might only cause me some heartburn to do so.
© BellaOnline Forums