BellaOnline
I have a brand new CD to giveaway to celebrate the release of "NOW That's What I Call the USA"!

The first one to answer THREE trivia questions correctly will win one prize pack, then the contest resets and we start over for a new winner, one prize per person. This contest is open to anyone living in the US or UK who is aged 18 or older. Only posts that are unedited will be accepted as answers. Prize will be shipped to the winner at no cost to the winner. For complete rules, please visit Official Sweepstakes Rules & Regulations

What was the feather in Yankee Doodles cap called?
Posted By: Beetlemess Re: NOW That's What I Call the USA #1 - 07/01/10 05:14 PM
"Macaroni"
Correct, that is a point for you!
What US dollar did the feds quit making in 1966? What President was on that bill?
Posted By: Beetlemess Re: NOW That's What I Call the USA #1 - 07/01/10 07:55 PM
Thomas Jefferson was on the obverse of the US $2 Bill that was discontinued in 1966; only to re-emerge in 1976 (on his Birthday 13th April) as part of the United States Bicentennial celebration issuances of currencies.
Yep! Guess I really need to have harder questions..LOL. Another point for you.
True or False. You may never fly the flag upside down, according to flag etiquette.
Posted By: Beetlemess Re: NOW That's What I Call the USA #1 - 07/01/10 08:20 PM
False! It is flown upside down only as a distress signal
Correct! You may fly the flag upside down to signal danger or distress.

You are the first winner of the NOW That's What I Call the USA! I will send you a private message to get your information so that I can get it into the mail.

I will start another contest tomorrow for the next one, I still have 4 to give away.
Posted By: jodiemt Re: NOW That's What I Call the USA #1 - 11/18/11 04:54 AM
No questions coming up, Kathy?
© BellaOnline Forums