BellaOnline
Posted By: Maria 13 soapmaking help in Ecuador - 06/05/12 07:14 PM
Hello fellow soapmakers!

I invite you to take a look at my new soapmaking project in Ecuador. My goal is to create some jobs in an environmentally sustainable way, and donate a portion of my profits to a local foundation in my community. It's all explained on the website. This forum has been very helpful to me in troubleshooting and I thank you all.

I'm presently visiting my daughter in California until the 10 th of July and would appreciate any fragrances, colorings or molds you may have not in use. You may contact me at the email listed on my website and I'll be happy to send you my phone and mailing address here in the US.

Thanks again to you all!

***Note: new users are not allowed to add any links/urls to their posts!!
Posted By: leejohn Re: soapmaking help in Ecuador - 08/21/12 07:12 PM
Hi Maria 13, I also am making soap in Ecuador...I looked for your project, but can not find it...I'm new, so maybe I am not looking in the correct place. :) Please respond and tell me how to find your project. leejohn
Posted By: USHA JI Re: soapmaking help in Ecuador - 09/01/12 09:02 PM
I would appreciate anyone that can help me fix my soap mess. Initialy I started with making liquid soap, using goat milk. soo I added glycerin for moisturizing, used coconut oil for lather but now it has no lather at all. I don't know what to do and I have 2 gallons of this messed up soap. Would appreciate any suggestions to rebatch or whatever to fix it. Thanks a million! Usha
Posted By: shaunanana Re: soapmaking help in Ecuador - 04/11/13 07:44 PM
Hola Maria! I just moved to Cuenca, Ecuador and was wanting to start making soap myself as a hobby. Do you know where I can find the sodium hydroxide? I have no idea where to look. Warmest regards, Shauna
© BellaOnline Forums