Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#98547 12/22/03 08:59 PM
hangman Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
im wondering who plays warcraft 3 online, because im looking for some people to play with and sooner or later im starting a clan

there are two types of people in this world, cat people and dog people. the cat people are very sly and not at all trustworthy. the dog people are ver kind and affectionate, and loyal. I am a fish person, which means I AM NOT FROM THIS PLANET
[imageBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Sponsored Post Advertisement
#98548 12/23/03 05:43 AM
sorry man I personally think th WarcraftIII multiplayer system sucks u'll only be seein me playin it solo

#98549 12/23/03 12:25 PM
hangman Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
y be a lone wolf?? there are advantages to being on a team especially when u know ur partner is good
i myself am ok and could be better
say we meet up on bnet sometime and start a bellaclan j/k

there are two types of people in this world, cat people and dog people. the cat people are very sly and not at all trustworthy. the dog people are ver kind and affectionate, and loyal. I am a fish person, which means I AM NOT FROM THIS PLANET
[imageBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
#98550 12/23/03 12:26 PM
hangman Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
y be a lone wolf?? there are advantages to being on a team especially when u know ur partner is good
i myself am ok and could be better
say we meet up on bnet sometime and start a bellaclan j/k

#98551 12/23/03 12:44 PM
but dude the multi player option there juz sucks if u play a strategy game on multiplayer u should play stuff like Age of Empires n C&C Generals

#98552 12/23/03 02:12 PM
hangman Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
those are good too but i like the teamwork that is required in bnet multiplayer

#98553 12/23/03 03:32 PM
hangman Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
im going to be on in about 2 hours under 1hangman if anybody wants to play

#98554 12/23/03 04:58 PM
eoJ Offline
Zebra
Zebra
gerb i agree with you to much lag on multy and the single is more fun doing by yourself except for diablo 2 lod lol its boring on single and on warcraft its a [censored] chatting thing its just like diablo 1

#98555 12/24/03 02:05 PM
hangman Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Get a faster cpu then
i dont play on my own cuz the D drive broke but i play on one thast is incredably fast and i never lag

#98556 12/24/03 02:09 PM
my comp is fast nuff its just that it's lame 1 vs 1 is still alrite but else it gets too small in there

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa LowCarb 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.