Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
L
Hello there,

Happy, safe, busy and healthy 2022 to you all!

I haven't been around for a while and for this I apologise ... no excuses, just some explanations which are not likely to be very interesting anyway.

Well, the New Year has started and with a bang I think ... no whimpers here. Already time is flying past with no regard to those 'To Do' lists that just refuse to become 'To Done' lists. Now I wonder why? I guess Planning and Focus could be to blame but they too ignore my pleas. Well, little do they know that I have Intention and Watch me on my side so let's see who will win. Quite frankly I am hoping to get them all to play nicely together. Okay. So.

Help please. What would you like to hear about or read about or do with your containers that I could offer another perspective on? Trying to keep tabs on the weather around the world has been tricky to date but any suggestions you have for subjects of interest would be a good news start.

Just to get things going I will ask the question IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE A FAVOURITE FLOWER?

I say we should go for the top 3, which is still an impossible task since all are so pretty etc. but at least having 3 only on the list for this quarter (i.e. January to March) it will make us think.

Okay, I say Roses, Agapanthus and Irises.

Cheers now - please join in, you will help a lot if you do!

Lestie Mulholland
Container Gardening Editor

Contain your Delight - it's easy!
Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
I have a succulant that begins with a g and I am struggling to keep it alive and grow. It's a potted plant. Any suggestions?

Flowers? Ummmmm. Probably not exactly container plants but I like balsam, rebeckia, and diplodemia (a potted plant). The latter is in my kitchen waiting for spring.

BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Lestie, nice to see you back again!

My 3 favourite flowers are: bluebells, roses - scented ones - there seem to be a lot that just look pretty, and irises. During the 2020 lockdowns my daughter did some master studies, and had a go at one of Van Gogh's iris paintings for my birthday.

Mona Evans
For news, activities, pictures and more, sign up to the Astronomy Newsletter!

http://www.bellaonline.com/newsletter/astronomy
N
N
Tulips, Sunflower and Roses :)

Moderated by  Lestie - ContainerGardens 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.