Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
D
Oh my ... I guess this is what I get for being bored on a snowy day in south-central Alaska. I went wandering through the Forum "settings" (re: control panel) and although I didn't think I had actually touched anything, I did leave my computer open on my desk and my dachshund was sleeping in the chair when I left. frown I now can't find ANY of my forum posts from this past month. POOF! Gone. I don't know if they are retrievable, and I'm sure not going to go back into the control panel and mess with it to find out. Yikes. My bad.

I guess I'll just start over. I doubt any of my posts were earth-shattering. Just notes about recently published articles on my Alaska site. Although I did have an interesting thread going on camping in Alaska. I wonder what in the world I did - or that Rhonda, my dachshund did? OK, just a heads up for any other "new" BellaOnline editors; stay out of the Control Panel if you don't know what you are doing! :)

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human

Deb, sorry to see your calamity. As the person who once permanently deleted all the files from her laptop (thinking I was doing something else), I sympathize. (And I had no dachsunds to share the blame.) I've been a very wary person since then.

M
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
M
Hi Deb, sorry to read of your loss. Typically, stuff like that only happens to me.(I really should be hired out as a test person by computer companies because I make stuff happen on computers not humanly possible.) Just one question? Did you interrogate Rhonda? Sometimes when you look deep into their eyes, they admit what they did wrong. That Rhonda!
She sounds adorable.
I will heed the advice and stay away from the control panel.

D
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
D
Rhonda is adorable, but she has the "Who ... ME?" look down pat. No help there. In fact, I've learned never to look deeply into those velvet-brown eyes. She is capable of hypnotism ... "You are feeling sleepy; you love me more than life itself and you know I could never, ever do anything wrong. I am perfect, perfect, perfect and you will be under my spell forever." Un huh. Yep, I'm done for. At 22 months old, she is quite the character. wink

Moderated by  DebFrost - Alaska 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.