Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
M
[url=http://www.bellaonline.com/article.asp?id=17389]The Royal Couple[/url]

Good morning to my followers on BellaOnline. Above is the link to my latest article on the Canadian Culture Channel. It's a bit of a and tribute to the Royal Couple, Prince Harry and Meghan, who, I can honestly say, are residing just up the street from where I am currently staying.

Let me know what you think of this controversial move and implications, not only for the Royals, but also for Canadians.

Have a lovely weekend all!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
I've been following some of this on the news. For some reason the royal family is always of interest to Americans. I cannot figure out Meghan. Harry is in a quandary I guess trying to please her. He does have his family at heart; he remembers his mother and her life in the glass fish bowl. He is far removed from the throne. I just hope he has not cut the ties to his family. I think she has done that with her family. and Vancouver is beautiful.

M
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
M
Yes, the Royal Family has its share of followers. I'm on the fence of how I feel about them, and I do remember when Princess Diana died so tragically. For what it's worth, we all have an agenda, ours might not be as grandiose as theirs.
Vancouver and Victoria, wherever the Royals choose to live, will continue to be beautiful.
Thanks for your thoughts.
Monika R. Canada

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 02:56 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.