Print Thread
A
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
A
I just finished watching Season 1 of "Professor T.", the Belgian police procedural starring Koen De Bouw, which gets better with each episode. De Bouw has a new film coming out this fall "Torpedo", or it may be released in the English-speaking world as "U-235". The movie follows a group of Belgian resistance fighters as they hijack a German submarine. The trailer plays like "The Dirty Dozen", but underwater. The film is multi-lingual (English, Dutch, German) and there are several different trailers. The one on IMDb is subtitled in English while the trailer on YouTube is subtitled in Dutch, but not difficult to follow. Here's a link. Torpedo Official Trailer

Angela K. Peterson
Drama Movies
Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
Reminds me of my childhood - lots of WWII movies. I told someone the other day that I felt like there has been war my whole life: WWII movies, Korea, VietNam, turmoil, Middle East. SIGH! We just had an exhibit at our museum for WWI. We put together bios of the men and women who served from our county. I do appreciate the sacrifices that the resistance made during WWII but I don't know that I want to watch any movies.

Sorry if I'm sort of off topic.

A
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
A
No problem, Angie. Because Koen De Bouw does such a great job in "Professor T." and the show is currently on PBS, I thought some readers might be interested in his new feature.

I just posted a review of "Pascali's Island", a quality British drama starring Ben Kingsley, Helen Mirren, and Charles Dance. The story takes place on a Greek Isle in 1908 and mirrors the end-of-summer mood we're in. Pascali's Island Film Review

Angela K. Peterson
Drama Movies
Editor
A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
I know people enjoy these shows. I have on a lot of occasions. It could be my end-of-summer mood - I'm tired of the troubles we are experiencing.

Moderated by  Angela - Drama Movies 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.