Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 193 of 194 1 2 191 192 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange burst juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with D'Italiano white bread (no crusts - butter and Dora syrup), another of the cucumber and Pastene tuna in vegetable oil, Coaticook three color ice cream, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, macaroni with one white mushroom pan fried in butter and onion salt and then added tomato paste and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg with some of the leftovers curds scrambled in the grease and butter.

I also took Adult Essentials complete vitamin gummies for women.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 08/19/18 02:46 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I forgot yesterday to mention that there was also olive oil with the potatoes.

Yesterday I had Selection orange burst juice, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two D'Italiano white bread toasts (no crusts - butter and Dora syrup), another of the cucumber and Primo tuna, Coaticook three colors ice cream, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg with the rest of the curds scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I forgot that I did not drink Ginger Ale.

Yesterday I had Selection orange burst juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with D'Italiano white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter and Dora syrup + 1 with butter), a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream) and a piece of chicken (out the freezer the day before) boiled, Coaticook three color ice cream, two Bear Paws cookies, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
So the correction yesterday was wrong, it was the following day I did not drink Ginger Ale.

Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with D'Italiano white bread (no crusts - butter and Dora syrup), frozen brussel sprouts and part of the cauliflower (forgot about it - most of the rest was still good) and nantes carrots boiled (eaten with butter) and fried pasta (olive oil + 2 big scallops + a pasta nest + soya sauce - the pasta was 2 years past expired and tasted stale so did not eat it all), Coaticook three color ice cream, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil with onion salt and pepper.

I also took Adult Essentials complete vitamins for women.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Ginger Ale and Pepsi with two toasts made with D'Italiano white bread (no crusts - butter), fried pasta (olive oil + 2 big scallops + spaghetti + 1 green onion + soya sauce), Coaticook three color ice cream, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Ginger Ale and Pepsi with two toasts made with D'Italiano white bread (no crusts - butter + Dora syrup), fried pasta (olive oil + 2 big scallops + bows + 1 green onion + soya sauce), Coaticook three color ice cream, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Ginger Ale and Pepsi with one toast made with D'Italiano white bread (no crusts - butter + Dora syrup), fried pasta (olive oil + 2 big scallops + macaroni + 1 green onion + soya sauce), Coaticook three colors ice cream, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter with pepper and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter with onion salt.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two fried eggs with two D'Italiano white bread (did not eat the whites and crusts - did not finish 1 of the yolks because it broke when i took it off the shell and i hate it like that), food from Cantine Sainte-Flavie (small extra sauce and cheese poutine - the fries were almost disgusting and the sauce and cheese tasted weird so did not finish and did not set aside the rest), Coaticook three color ice cream, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, three white boiled the day before potatoes and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with D'Italiano white bread (no crusts - butter + Dora syrup), one white boiled two days before potato pan fried in butter and two big scallops pan fried in olive oil, food made by mom (dad too ate some and the rest was put in the fridge by me - beef [it was a roast that she cut in big pieces] + white potatoes and nantes carrots), Coaticcok three color ice cream, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter (did not eat all that - was too sick and tired so just started the night routine).

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I am trying to eat more healthily again. I fell into a routine where I was eating starchy foods like ravioli and pierogies which are full of empty calories. Not surprisingly, I lost energy and gained weight.

I'm back to my focus on a protein shake for breakfast, a salad for lunch, and then a healthy meal for dinner. I'm drinking lots of water.

Today so far I've had my protein shake and am about to have my salad for lunch.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Page 193 of 194 1 2 191 192 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.