Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 143 of 145 1 2 141 142 143 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
It went well, I made a small decision then later a smaller decision and later I looked both over to make sure I had not forgotten any options for both.

Tuesday I will finally have some real peace since mom has an appointment with a doctor in Amqui, after they will only run errands there so no visits in Ste-Florence but that will still give me a few hours for the first time in who knows how long, they even stopped for a long time to go run errands close to here together so that one always was here to drive me insane (lately they started going together again) so the best I could get was when they were both outside.

And I was close to not having insomnia (had a few of those nights already during this darn insomnia).

Oh and I was actually able to eat at the kitchen table for a meal other than the breakfast yesterday because dad was outside.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I still am going with what I decided and I have no doubts either.

They still are supposed to go to Amqui Tuesday.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 08/12/18 12:55 PM.
N
N
Still going with it and still no doubt despite being awaken (well 1 of the times being awaken) with the phone ringing and hearing mom talking with the secretary of the doctor she had an appointment with tomorrow, I knew they were canceling it so no peace for me tomorrow, she crossed it on the calendar that has our appointments and wrote something but I only could read September but I am not sure if this is when she has to call for an appointment or when she will go.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 08/13/18 02:07 PM.
N
N
Tomorrow if tonight my insomnia is gone I will do a few things to prepare a vacation from the internet if it is still there then later today if what I check (a house that would be perfect - checked it a while ago and it was still there) is gone then tomorrow I will pick a date to start that offline time and if it is still there I will do the second parts of the restart tomorrow.

N
N
I will continue what I started Friday. Tomorrow I will continue it or if the insomnia goes away tonight it would be my last day on the internet and if later today the gorgeous old house is gone I will decide when to start that computer vacation.

N
N
Everything is finished, I even figured something out! The next steps are going to be more difficult but I will start easy.

N
N
Today I am starting the next steps in that restart.

N
N
It went super well (before i checked the old house and it was still available - would not of done it if it was not). My insomnia is still there (i still go with if it leaves that day will be my last on the internet). If the old house is still available when I look later today I will continue what I did yesterday (my next step would be monday).

N
N
Still have insomnia and yesterday the beautiful old red house was still there, if it is still there later and I still have insomnia and it is still there tomorrow I will tomorrow continue the restart.

N
N
The house was still available and the insomnia is still there, if the house is still available today (im looking after checking the emails after the morning routine is done) I will today continue the restart, if not then if the insomnia is still there tonight (if i do the other thing i go with this too) then tomorrow I decide when to start the internet and computer vacation.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 08/20/18 01:34 PM.
Page 143 of 145 1 2 141 142 143 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.