Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 64 of 65 1 2 62 63 64 65
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Spotted a baby spider in my bedroom after I got up this morning, told mom and she got it, I was finishing my morning routine and she went in my bedroom to check everything and she did not see any other spider.

Hours later I walked by without knowing a small one, saw it when getting back to get something else, I got that one.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 08/12/18 11:02 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Caught a baby a few hours ago, near the stairs downstairs.

N
N
About one or two hours ago mom told me she caught a medium one in the room where I used to sleep, it was walking on a wall and she got it.

N
N
Spotted a medium spider on the patio door inside, that one came from outside (its 1 of those jumping spiders), mom was fast enough when she got it so it did not jump.

N
N
Spotted a baby less than an hour ago near the stairs downstairs and when mom was getting something to get it she asked me to look at something near the door where I used to sleep and it was a medium hiding in a tiny hole and she also got another baby near there when she got it then she got the one I spotted.

N
N
Last night just before going to bed I was in the kitchen putting oil on my toe nails and cuticles and just when I got on my heels and started to go to the sink to wash my hands a medium black spider was walking fast on the floor eek so I got a mop and killed it, I always when going out of the bathroom get to the kitchen to look out the patio door then the window near it in the dark before bed which I again did so who knows where it was during that time sick!

Two nights ago where mom showed me something and it turned out to be a spider in a tiny hole I saw a black spot there and then hours later nothing, finally thought about telling mom and she put something there after poking inside to close the hole then we looked almost everywhere and caught four babies!

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 08/18/18 08:22 PM.
N
N
Thought I had an entire day without a spider in the house until after I turned the water of the shower on and I saw a medium sized black spider on the ceiling where I would of been after entering the shower! So closed the water, got the kitchen mop and somehow killed that thing! It was about to enter the fan that is right there when I came back with the mop! eek sick mad cry!

N
N
I was coming back here and I saw a medium one on the wall of the stairs (was already going down) almost falling on it's web, came back upstairs screaming and mom finally was able to get it, dad stayed in his chair like his usual zombie state watching television like nothing was going on.

A few minutes ago I saw mom get a small one and she told me that when she was cleaning her room she caught two babies, a medium and a big.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 08/21/18 08:24 PM.
N
N
When I was eating breakfast this morning mom told me she caught a big one on the floor of her room.

Page 64 of 65 1 2 62 63 64 65

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.