Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 79 of 83 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
And I have forgot to add that only the 'Quote' option is working.' Reply' button is not working.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Originally Posted by Nancy Roussy
I remember one dream and still do but this was down after I got up and still down after my morning routine was over and I do not feel like writing it now.

I remember one dream, It's about spiders.one after another spiders were falling on my head while I was cooking in my kitchen. I was feeling discomfort still after waking up.

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Farjana,

That is weird because I used the post reply button for my five posts and it worked.

N
N
Something else I hate here is that for some threads you have to write one or more extra comments to see the new page, with this thread it is worst since I came here when it had only two or three pages and that was right away!

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember one dream.

The Backstreet Boys were there and one member had a problem (do not remember it BUT i think it was not really said or shown in the dream) then he realised he had that problem then soon after when everyone was happy he read a paper for him and he got angry because it was Angelina Jolie evicting him and the date was either there or passed, he said something about it (i think it was just Angelina Jolie is throwing me out) then he went there to get his things, some renovations had been started, his things were put in a room and drops of paint were close to the things near the door (shoes that belonged to women). That is all I remember but I think this was either it or not a lot more was there.

N
N
Something happened with my eyes seconds after I went to bed last night, somehow I managed to sleep a little but I did not dream.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was in the Saint-Hubert house that looked different (especially at the end from outside) and I think I looked different too (maybe i was younger), I was alone and saw a gang of criminals outside so called 911 and before they started breaking in I knew where to hide, told the operator when they were breaking in and that I would hide in a closet at the end with a pile of clothes on me, I was thinking they would not even go there since these closet were not large (long though) and that if so they would not look in a pile of clothes, the operator stopped talking but was listening, they realised I was there and acted like nothing happened, at one point I saw one or some of them but it did not clicked they could also see me, one put a big firework there then told me that if I moved it would go on, I moved then but nothing happened, I finally at one point ran and it went on, they all got caught there and the house was soon in fire, when running out I started to thing of the four musketeers (no Daisy and Ceasar there in that dream) but ran out, a woman who looks like a friend of my parents (the neighbor in front of that house) came but in this she was the mom of a criminal (maybe she arrived later), I came back in the house soon and got the four, freaked out then or after out because Gagou was a little melted so got the pajama off and I think at least one other was too melted which would of been impossible in real life since the three are stuffed. I continued to freak out while the house kept burning and the woman stayed there, it soon ended.

J
Amoeba
Amoeba
J
Dreamt I was being chased by gobblins...so odd

N
N
I remember one dream.

I and my parents were where we used to live for almost three decades, we went to the big shopping near the house we had, they wanted to hurry up or just one of them but I was taking my time because we were about to go back here. I directly went to the small place where I loved their slushies and got the biggest orange flavored and enjoyed every sips, mom told me I could buy more then freeze them at home, I said no then for a few seconds thought about it then realised it was really not going to work. We started upstairs since that place was there then went completely around slowly then the plan was to do the same downstairs but after entering a Sears (completely full BUT with idiotic high prices) I do not remember, I also said a few things about that store before we entered.

Page 79 of 83 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.