Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 78 of 83 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

I was going out and took the bus, I was in the Saint-Hubert house and in that neighborhood of that city but I looked different, in the house before leaving there was mom and my brother who was at least a little younger than he was when he died. I was almost at the bus stop when I realised that I had forgotten tissues (i was looking around in my bag with one or both hands), I continued walking slower then looked at the time and saw it was coming in two minutes and thought I had the time so walked fast home and was able to get to the other stop in time. The driver had an attitude and started to drive almost immediately so grabbed an handle with an hand then with the other change and tried to get 2,25$ (its way more in real life), found a weird 0,25$ and the driver looked at me funny but the machine accepted it then finally after what seemed a long time while struggling I got 2$ in there. Then still struggling I walked to a seat. It's all I remember.

I ate a lot of toasts and while putting away the few slices left in there mom told me it was it for tomorrow morning. I think dad was near by. I looked around and found another but it looked moldy, mom was glad that there was another bread but I told her it looked off, finally after looking through the package I opened it and I was right. Besides being here and it looked dark and strange and maybe different this is all I remember.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

N
N
I remember one dream.

A woman (i think something else happened before) saw a little girl and she followed her because she had dropped something or what she did was weird, she went in an abandoned place and went up something that was stairs and like a small tower and she entered it, she also went there and saw that she was living there, it was super small. She gave the thing which was a doll and she said that she did that on purpose (do not remember if she gave the reason but with every new day she got it back). When the mom came back they talked down the tower and the woman thought about it and talked about her job while showing a paper of it and she wrote on it, it insulted the mom but after she heard of all the jobs and the salaries she became interested and she said that is it and the woman said yes. The mom got a job there and she became a man but it was still her, on her first day and first thing she had to do she got pranked (she had to get some chickens and a man or 2 were dressed as chickens and this is who she picked up). Then the woman looked different (maybe something else happened in between) and saw an accident and a woman that looked like Winona Rider ended up losing both her legs and someone told the woman that they had to amputate a second time because the scarring would of been awful. Then we saw her in a trailer park and she was walking with fake legs and had a boyfriend and was trying to act normal but when she went inside a bedroom (the man told her she looked better with more pounds on her) she opened her bathrobe and took some bags or one big bag of food that looked like cereals she used to look fatter and she started crying on the floor.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was having sex with Michael Fassbender and it was his Shame character.

One of my teeth was falling but slowly, every day it was closer to completely fall off. I think another too. I was debating going to the dentist because I thought there was no hope for it. Some parts I was acting like it was not happening. Most part I was freaking out.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember one dream and still do but this was down after I got up and still down after my morning routine was over and I do not feel like writing it now.

BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Yes Nancy, you are right, I'm also finding the same thing, I hope everything will be all right soon.

Last edited by Farjana_Environment_Ed; 07/31/18 05:17 PM.
Page 78 of 83 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.