Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 249 of 256 1 2 247 248 249 250 251 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:39 and got up at 11:53. I thought my computer was dead (electricity went off then the screen was black - tried a few things called 2 people and finally on the second call it came back), checked one thing and put the second Windows background (the night before i finally remembered the difference between the backgrounds and themes) and started the anti-virus, answered a call (an old friend of mom - took about 5 minutes - i thought that morning routine would never end!!), tried the themes (could not find the 1 ive had since the start and the others sucked so im stuck with what happened), changed one note and deleted one link, checked two things and changed three notes and calculated two things and wrote one note, added one picture and calculated one thing and erased four notes, played Klondike on the first version of Pyramid Solitaire once, started the Defender, changed one note and deleted one link, added two pictures and changed the one note and did two searches and wrote eight notes and calculated two things, played the game twice, checked nine things and calculated two things and wrote one note and changed two notes, added three pictures and calculated one thing, wrote seventeen notes and calculated two things, changed one note and deleted one link, played the game four times, added two pictures and changed one note and checked one thing, added six pictures and calculated one thing and changed two notes, did one search and changed two notes, checked one thing and deleted one picture and added nineteen pictures and calculated one thing, played the game once, changed one note, did one search, calculated one thing and checked one thing and changed two notes, played the game twice, checked Windows for updates (1), checked one thing and added one picture, started the anti-malwares, rotated my pillow, changed six notes and added two links and checked ten things and calculated seven things and changed the place of seven links and did two searches and deleted one link, deleted one picture, put cuticle and nail oil on my toe nails and cuticles. It was a melatonin night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:36 and got up at 12:12. I checked one thing and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, checked Windows for updates (0), calculated seven things and checked ten things and changed one note and erased one note and wrote one note and did one search and deleted fourteen pictures, changed one note and deleted one link, added two pictures and calculated one thing, played Bunny on Fruit Mahjong twice, changed the place of three links and changed one note and did one search and added one link, started the Defender, added one picture and changed one note, played the game once, added one picture and changed two notes, played the game once, added seven pictures and calculated one thing, played the game twice, added one picture, added two pictures and calculated one thing, played the game three times, added one picture and checked two things and changed one note and did two searches and calculated one thing, played the game once, added one picture and changed one note and checked one thing, checked two things and changed one note, played the game once, changed one note, checked one thing and calculated one thing and changed the place of two links, played the game once, started the anti-malwares, watched one of my favorite movie at 21:00, changed five notes and calculated two things and changed the place of eight links, deleted one picture, put cuticle and nail oil on my toe nails and cuticles. It was a very bad night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:51 and got up at 10:57. I checked one thing and added one picture and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, washed my bedding except the duvet, started the Defender, cleaned my two rooms, calculated three things and deleted fourteen pictures, played Spider on the last version of Pyramid Solitaire once, calculated one thing and changed one note and wrote one note and erased one note and checked Windows for updates (0), changed one note and deleted one link, played the game once, added one picture and changed two notes and checked two things and calculated one thing and wrote one note, played the game twice, changed one note and deleted one link, played the game once, changed one note and deleted one link, played the game twice, added two pictures and changed two notes and did two searches and wrote one note, changed one note and did one search and added one link and changed the place of two links, played the game once, changed two notes, changed one note and calculated one thing and checked two things, played the game once, changed two notes and did one search and added one link, did one search, mom asked me something (we had talked about it a while ago - told her to remain me the next day if i forgot), did one search, checked one thing and started the anti-malwares, changed six notes and calculated two things and changed the place of eight links, deleted one picture, put cuticle and nail oil on my toe nails and cuticles. I had a I do not know night and a very bad day.

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
The home health nurse came today to see my mother in law. She came for one problem but my mother in law woke up with shingles this morning. OH NO!!! It wasn't there last night. Needless to say we had to go to patient first for medical attention. I hope she will be OK. She is 93. This is not going to be easy. Fortunately, my other appointment was canceled today.

N
N
I do not know much of that disease except that it is awful and painful so I am hoping that when caught right away it can easily be taken care of!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:25 and got up at 10:37. I added one picture and checked one thing, started the anti-virus, checked Windows for updates (1), changed one note and deleted one link, added one picture and checked one thing and calculated one thing and changed one note, added one picture and changed the place of three links and changed four notes and calculated one thing and wrote one note and erased one note, played Yukon on the first version of Pyramid Solitaire once, started the Defender, changed one note and deleted one link, played the game once, changed the place of one link and changed two notes and did one search and added one link and calculated one thing and checked eight things, added one picture and changed one note and changed the place of two links and did one search, changed one note and deleted one link and did one search and added one link and calculated two things and changed the place of seven links and checked twelve things, changed the place of two links, played the game twice, changed one note and deleted one link, added one picture and changed two notes, added one picture and calculated three things and did one search and deleted seven pictures, did one search, changed the place of three links, changed one note and deleted one link, calculated one thing and added six pictures, played the game five times, calculated one thing and added three pictures and changed two notes and changed the place of two links, changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, calculated one thing and checked one thing and changed one note, added one picture, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and started the anti-malwares, added one picture, changed six notes and added one link and checked one thing and calculated three things, deleted one picture (had to put it back then delete it again thanks to my computer), put cuticle and nail oil on my toe nails and cuticles. It was an horrible night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:47 and got up at 10:03. I deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, calculated one thing, got one information and called my aesthetician (nobody answered), changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and calculated one thing and checked one thing and wrote one note and erased one note, played Chinese Fan on Fruit Mahjong once, did one search and calculated one thing, started the Defender, changed one note and deleted one link, called back and changed my next appointment then also changed it on the family's appointment calendar, played the game once, changed the place of one link and changed one note, did one search and changed one note and wrote fourteen notes and calculated two things, played the game once, changed one note and changed the place of two links, changed one note and deleted one link, added one picture and changed two notes and changed the place of two links, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed one note, played the game twice, calculated one thing and added twelve pictures, checked Windows for updates (0), changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of two links and changed four notes, changed one note and changed the place of two links, did one search and changed the place of two links, changed one note and deleted one link, did one search and added one picture, changed the place of one link, played the game once, changed one note and deleted one link, calculated one thing and checked one thing and changed the place of two links, changed one note and deleted one link, played the game once, got one information and changed two notes, checked one thing and calculated two things, added one picture, calculated one thing and added two pictures, started the anti-malwares, changed six notes and added one link and checked one thing and calculated three things, deleted one picture, put cuticle and nail oil on my toe nails and cuticles. It was a one time get up night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:47 and got up at 10:17. I checked one thing and added one picture, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, desinfected my eyebrows and eyelashes brush, installed a new Java update, changed one note and deleted one link, calculated four things and changed one note and checked one thing and wrote one note and erased one note and did one search and deleted thirty-six pictures, did one search, changed the place of one link and did one search and changed two notes and calculated two things and restored nine pictures and checked one thing, played Penguin on the last version of Pyramid Solitaire once, started the Defender, calculated one thing, did one search and changed three notes, checked three things, changed one note and deleted one link, did one search and wrote one note and changed one note, played the game twice, checked Windows for updates (0), played the game three times, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed four notes, changed one note and deleted one link, checked two things and did one search, did one search, changed one note and did one search and added one link, played the game four times, calculated one thing and checked one thing and changed two notes, played the game once, started the anti-malwares, changed six notes and added six links and checked seven things and calculated three things and deleted two links, deleted one picture, put cuticle and nail oil on my toe nails and cuticles. It was a very bad night and an horrible day.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 07/19/18 07:28 AM.
N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:34 and got up at 7:00. I checked two things and added one picture and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, washed my towels and washcloths, checked Windows for updates (2 + restart + windows working to get the internet back), calculated one thing and checked one thing and changed one note and wrote one note and erased one note, played Euchre Solitaire on the oldest version of Pyramid Solitaire once, started the Defender, ran errands with both in Mont-Joli (the biggest Uniprix [they went in the hardware store across the street then came there] + Ma Cabane En Gaspesie [mom and i stayed in the car] +BMR + Hart [dad went to sell cans at Metro] + Dollarama [he stayed outside] + Metro + Shell [mom and i stayed in the car]), played the game twice, changed one note and did one search and calculated one thing and wrote fifteen notes, calculated one thing and did one search, changed one note and deleted one link, got one information, played the game three times, changed two notes, played the game four times, changed two notes and calculated one thing and checked one thing and did one search, did one search and changed two notes, played the game once, checked one thing and calculated one thing and changed three notes, changed three notes, played the game once, started the anti-malwares, calculated one thing and added two pictures, changed six notes and added three links and checked three things and calculated three things and deleted one link, calculated one thing and checked one thing, deleted one picture, put cuticle and nail oil on my toe nails and cuticles. It was an horrible night and an horrible day.

Page 249 of 256 1 2 247 248 249 250 251 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.