Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 77 of 83 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that it had to do with one or many houses and Tucker Carlson who when there or something to do with him would annoy people who hate Trump.

I was in a car (not driving) and going somewhere, at a stop sign (or light) on the street I lived on in Saint-Hubert I saw on the street on the right Katie Holmes in a car (her too not driving) and I got annoyed because people would make things out about Tom Cruise especially since he was with me in the car, I ended up in the parking lot of what used to be a bar near my house. I got out and had to go somewhere for a while and I told him sarcastically to not do anything (i think i named something specific) and he made a face then realised I was joking and laughed but Henry Cavill arrived despite him being supposed to be busy somewhere else and I hugged him. I think it was it and it ended there except that I think another actor of the last Mission Impossible movie was there (the Shaun Of The Dead man).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

N
N
I remember one dream.

I do not remember if it started like that but it was like a movie and Dwayne Johnson was searching for his daughter who was kidnapped, he was given instruction and then he kicked butt to get her. Music started at one point and I was there and hanging by either or both an helicopter or and place and people were laughing about it but I hung on and kicked butt too (unless that part was another dream - the first part and last i was not there). The end was someone saying that he had sold everything and his place and business was to (by that time the man was mocking him) take gay couples and marry them in a plane that was adapted like a chapel or something I do not really remember and he replied something sarcastic by I think going to a woman and flirt, before he was looking lovingly at his daughter. The house part was a warehouse of an airport and outside was an airport. Mark Wahlberg was there and was the mocking man I think, I also think before that he was an helper or something of The Rock. That is all I remember except the end had music too and then credits started then I woke up.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N

N
N

N
N

N
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember is that I stunk and I think it was either because of my pajama or mostly because of it.

An actor from Beverly Hills wanted out, he was remained that he was the most popular and was super rich but did not care. He was then remembered that he was a drug addict or still a drug addict and he did not care. Until then it was Jason Priestley then he turned into Michael Douglas and he ended up naked and screaming at people and in a bathroom with other naked people with drugs. This is all I remember.

I do not remember much of it. It looked like the movie Mutant World and had a few actors of it and also later it had other actors. When they came out they found others and you had to prove you were not infected so able to go back with the others inside to go in a slide one after the other then you ended up in like a small invisible thing where people asked you questions while computers checked you out and you were either then disinfected or and washed. Also they completely removed memories or anyone that were in the army and that included you so in that case your memories for that or these people were killed or something. She freaked out over that because her dad was a soldier and she remembered him and caused a scene and then I think wanted revenge.

Page 77 of 83 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.