Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 76 of 83 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I just had a night where I had no idea if I slept or not and if I slept if I was completely sleeping or at least a little awake so the dreams I remember I cannot tell if they were dreams or me imagining things while trying to sleep or perhaps dreams that I continued after waking up or being a little awake!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
I've had crazy nights like that when I "dream' that I am awake all night.

N
N
Angie,

Maybe that was it! I remember something with Tom Cruise which may of been a dream but again I am not sure, at first I started thinking of things I need to do then I went in my imagination. That is the first time that something like that happens to me, I am not that tired so I probably slept at least a little but again I am not sure confused!

A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
Nancy, I attended a musical event on Saturday and last night after a "nap" I woke up and didn't go back into a deep sleep or at least I didn't think it was deep. I dreamed about singing the songs in the musical event; about the fact that I didn't get an updated email from a company which I should have received; etc. I woke up OK and I'm not exhausted but I don't think it was a very deep or restful sleep.

Last edited by Angie; 07/15/18 07:38 PM.
N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that Tucker Carlson was in it.

Me and my parents were moving, it was not very soon but they were dragging like we had a lot of time to waste. I really wanted to move to another province and I picked the one closest that also had French people for dad, we were there visiting. We went in a shopping mall and I was taking my time despite them not wanting too, they came out first but were waiting for me. Then what I remember is me starting to walk there with a backpack, I encountered someone who was waiting for someone in trouble or he was in trouble or someone would be in trouble or he would be in trouble, he talked and I answered while walking and then I stopped then started to walk slowly because I did not want to be impolite then I was walking normally again when I was sure he was not talking again. I arrived at a town which I could see from up a small mountain but it was on fire and I was disappointed because this is the town I wanted to move to, before or after that I found a job on a train and I was so happy that I almost could not stop thanking whoever gave that job to me. There was a Dog that was scared on the train and nobody wanted to come close because they were scared but I did and soon he would not let me go so I sat down with him. This is what I remember.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I do not remember much and a part when I was getting up then another came back moments later and it won't help me to write it down. I was searching for online games I knew and had played but the free versions were not available on the website so searched for the games and found another website which had more, I played at least one which I think after I decided to start over like I've never played it, I do not know where I was (looked different and weird).

Page 76 of 83 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.