Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 74 of 83 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Just writing something in advance so that the new page will appear!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
Okay my post should appear after this!

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember (maybe it was just that) is that the girlfriend of Ben Affleck was riding motorcycles without an helmet and glasses, at first people thought it was funny especially since she was being careful by driving slowly or just normally and she also sometimes would get off and walk with it until a certain point like we do with normal bikes.

It started with the girlfriend of Ben Affleck riding motorcycles again and again like she did in the first dream (then people thought she was an idiot for not wearing an helmet and i thought she was because she had no glasses) then it turned into me riding a bike in nature then Goldie Hawn was there and we soon or from the start were like friends riding bikes (we were followed by paparazzis like the woman was both dreams) and then at one place we each took our picture where I thought it was beautiful but then it turned dark and we ended up in a very creepy place with dolls (each were different and many of the sames were there) that looked like voodoo dolls but made of glass and I said the one that is smiling is almost not scary but I and her were scared, it was like we were in an horror movie. That is all I remember.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is a game that could be played a few different ways (unless its different games or both) and insurance I was thinking of getting for that or and something else like that but the prices were insane and a big place outside with lots of stairs and green and maybe also flowers and I do not remember lots of people being there but I was not alone.

N
N
I remember one dream.

A Cow and her baby had somehow managed to escape a group of Cows that were going to bed killed and I found them, they were sweet and after I petted the mom she kept asking to be pet. I asked my parents to move to a place where there would be a place for them and dad or and mom and or both said it would cost too much (just remembered dad talking about higher taxes) so I said that I would give them the 40000$ I had in that dream and dad said that it would not be enough and before I mentioned other provinces being less costly and he laughed and said well what about me who doesn't speak English and I said New Brunswick is more French than Quebec and he said no so I said I would leave and they did not believe me and I went to get the money and some things then I left and the two Cows followed me. I found a place in a forest and I stayed in a tent that had a small wood stove and it was big enough for them to enter if too cold then I started to build them a shelter with wood, I used way too many nails and wood but I had no idea how to do it, when I woke up a whole wall was done and it looked like it would hold (it seemed to with the other wall or and start of roof).

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is pancakes, my brother being there and us eating some with syrup and it being good despite me thinking it would not be because I did not or could not follow the recipe correctly.

Ceasar (the sock monkey i stitched in real life) was being used as a Dog toy and soon it started to fall apart and I said to someone there that I was surprised it lasted that long, this is all I remember.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was walking with Chris Pratt and his ex wife. We were in nature. Either I or one other or two of us or all of us said it was pretty, it was not ugly but it was not extraordinary either. We were supposed to turn around but me or him or both of us wanted to see what was next so we both went and kept walking when we saw it was like a city then it was a dump and a Dog behind a fence scared me (i said he was like a bear) then it was a street but it was like we were in that dump, a man with a Dog was there and the Dog barked and we either were not scared or the man said to not be scared (maybe he said to look around) it was like a store then, a street that looked like a dump on both sides but things were for sell. He saw an old jeep and he said he loved those, I saw it and I said I liked those too or that it looked cool or something like that. We went in one by one and I asked questions about diesel since he said it worked on it then after answering he said that I could drive it which surprised me. At one point one of us started to worry about his ex but by then or later she found us. The price was 21000$ and something and I found it on a seat. That is all I remember but I am pretty sure that was it.

All I remember is that the four musketeers and the two others (unless they were not there) were already in their bed and it was not night and I was not going to bed and it was not me who did it.

Page 74 of 83 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.