Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 185 of 194 1 2 183 184 185 186 187 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), Clover Leaf tuna in water (had to stop after 3 bites - absolutely disgusting - my other favorites are light tuna that 1 was another kind but theres another from that brand i like and its the same kind which also has broth and oil and also i have to admit it was less and less good to me) and then the rest of the Ritz, Spitz in shell salted sunflower seeds, Coaticook caramel ice cream, the rest of the pasta, two raspberry Pop Tarts, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and vegetable oil and olive oil and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then one egg with Velveeta scrambled with it.

I also took Adult Essentials complete vitamin gummies for women.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
It was one Pop Tart not two (just realised that mistake because im about to go get the other 1 after remembering doing that yesterday while thinking about what to snack on now).

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), a piece of what was a pork roast (out the freezer the day before) boiled then a little later I added three white potatoes (1 of the potato exploded and did not eat it the others with butter - some meat remained), Coaticook caramel ice cream, Spitz in shell salted sunflower seeds, one raspberry Pop Tart, white rice with white mushrooms pan fried in butter with onion salt and tomato paste.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 06/13/18 04:37 PM.
N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), two white potatoes boiled then after the water was drained I added the pork leftovers then sauce (the powder 1 mom likes), Coaticook caramel ice cream, Spitz in shell salted sunflower seeds, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil and vegetable oil and two eggs with Velveeta cheese scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), the other piece of beef (out the freezer the day before) boiled and after like ten to fifteen minutes I added three white potatoes (1 exploded while cooking and i took it off when i saw it) and one carrot (vegs eaten with butter), Coaticook caramel ice cream, Spitz in shell salted sunflower seeds, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg with Velveeta cheese scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and composed sugar), Pastene tuna in vegetable oil, four mini sugar Compliments donuts, Spitz in shell salted sunflower seeds, three cheese Knorr pasta (added butter before during after cooking - a lot remained) and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil and vegetable oil and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 06/16/18 10:08 AM.
N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), one slice of bacon then in that grease and butter white uncooked potatoes pan fried, four mini sugar Compliments donuts, Spitz in shell salted sunflower seeds, some of the pasta leftovers, more of the pasta leftovers, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), a piece of pork that was part of a pork roast (out the freezer the day before) boiled then later I added two carrots and two white potatoes (vegs eaten with butter - some meat remained), two mini sugar Compliment donuts, some of the pasta leftovers and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and pieces of a green onion pan fried in the grease and butter then one egg scrambled with it.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), boiled one carrot and one white potato then added the pork leftovers and sauce, one Compliments sugar mini donut, Spitz in shell salted sunflower seeds, some of the pasta leftovers, two raspberry Pop Tarts, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil and pieces of a green onion pan fried in the grease and butter then one egg scrambled with it.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), Unico light tuna (first time eating it - i love it - now i have 6 small cans of tuna that i like), Coaticook vanilla ice cream, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one slice of bacon cooked in the grease, white rice with the rest of the green onion and white mushrooms pan fried in butter and tomato paste.

Page 185 of 194 1 2 183 184 185 186 187 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.