Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 71 of 83 1 2 69 70 71 72 73 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

I was visiting houses with my parents. One was hidden behind trees and I fell in love with it the moment I saw it, everyone else started to laugh and my parents said there was no way they would buy that one but they checked it out anyway. When I found the price which was 129000$ before entering I said wow I could even afford it and they laughed more then I tried to calculated how to do that. It was huge inside, one gigantic room that had the kitchen on the left and the rest was the living room, the bathroom was on the left too and on the right were at least one bedroom. Then what I remember is me making my new bedroom all black and taking pictures of it all to send to my friends later, when I was taking pictures where mirrors where I made faces, either there was many mirrors or I took pictures in other rooms or another room or I took pictures of the same place in the bedroom but I remember at least two or three faces which were all different. If something else happened I do not remember it.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

N
N
I was finishing my morning routine and a small part of the dream came back to me.

At one point either while taking the pictures of when looking at them I realised that I had one or more small gap with my teeth, I tried to ignore this but I was freaking out over it (not panic attack but that scared me).

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
A dream came back to me seconds ago.

I came here to write in the same threads I write in every mornings but I had forgotten my password, I thought that was insane considering how much time I was a member so I went to the notepad with all my passwords but the one for this website for some reason was wrong or in the dream it was an old one that I had changed but not written down the new. So I tried a few things then went to ask to send me my password by email but that page was super weird with lots of things and nothing was for that despite it supposed to be. I went from freaking out to being angry to thinking okay then I will not come back to changing my mind.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams (im pretty sure i did not dream).

N
N
I remember one dream.

A man went fishing or and swimming and he came back with one small Dolphin and one small Shark, I was angry but thought at least they are dead but then I realised they were still alive. Then they were put out of the water and tortured for a long time and the man doing that (maybe by someone else or more people too) made sure that they would survive. Then the Dolphin or the Shark was caught stealing food and at first he hid it and made up stories or tried to because he was stuttering (it was Shia LeBoeuf by then but still 1 of the animal) but he got fed up and showed what he had and said that at least the other was fed more. Then what I remember (maybe it was just what i remember) is that each were both put back together and put back in the water the same way as they were caught and put out of the water but the Dolphin was cut in half and he was screaming in pain and I do not remember where it ended but it was the Dolphin (looking like a dolphin all that time) screaming over and over kill me.

Page 71 of 83 1 2 69 70 71 72 73 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.