Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 245 of 256 1 2 243 244 245 246 247 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Just writing something in advance so that after my post the new page appears!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:28 and got up at 10:13. I again restarted so had a lot of figuring out which means this would of been super long so I just stopped writing everything at one point. It was a one time get up night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:47 and got up at 11:52. I found a note from mom on my keyboard, started the anti-virus, checked Windows for updates (3 + restart), gave my satellite bill part, changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed six notes and started the Defender, calculated three things, checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, took aspirins, calculated one thing and checked fifteen things, changed the place of two links and changed two notes and added one link, checked two things and calculated three things and changed one note, changed one note, checked one thing and deleted two links, did one search, did one search, started the anti-malwares, watched one of my favorite movie at 21:35, calculated two things and checked fifteen things and wrote two notes, checked one thing, tried to figure a few things, changed six notes and added five links and checked nine things and calculated four things and deleted one link, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:07 and got up at 11:47. I knew there would be too much to do so I did not write anything down that I did yesterday, I thought that would be the last time doing that but I realised when finishing my night routine that I forgot an option so today will be the day I finish figuring things out. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
At home with my mother in law fooling around on line waiting for the medical equipment people to call.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:03 and got up at 11:28. For one last time I did not write down what I did, I was not finished figuring things out and I was able to finish yesterday, I even finally after more than one year took notes that were on a piece of paper and wrote them in the computer's notepad they belong in. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:39 and got up at 12:16. I started the anti-virus (the comic of the day was not out so before that i checked what was available for backgrounds and windows 7 had 2 and i put 1 of these), rotated my pillow, received a call (it was for 1 of them so had to find them outside and when mom answered whoever was there had hung up), checked Windows for updates (0), changed one note and deleted one link, calculated one thing and checked one thing and changed the place of four links and changed one note and did one search and added three links, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and deleted one link and changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, checked two things and changed the place of one link and changed one note, started the Defender, checked one thing and changed one note and deleted one link, calculated three things and checked three things and did three searches and wrote twelve notes, changed one note and did one search and wrote one note and checked two things and added one picture and deleted one picture, went outside (with mom and all [4 musketeers and other 2] went to see what she did in the shed then we went in the garage and a little bit in the driveway), changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed four notes and did one search, calculated two things and checked two things, changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, changed the place of one link and changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and added one picture and changed two notes and got one information, started the anti-malwares, did one search and wrote one note, checked one thing, changed six notes and added eight links and checked ten things and calculated six things and changed the place of one link and deleted one link, deleted one picture, took melatonin. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
Yesterday was a full day - genealogy roundtable and lots of story telling. In the evening I attended a free concert in the park. The Army band performed swing music as the opener and the main act was Gracie and Lacy. It opened as a USO show during WWII. It was a beautiful night for a concert.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:42 and got up at 9:52. I started the anti-virus (before as a background i put the newest animated comic [never put those because as a background they stop being animated] since the days comic was not out yet), washed my washcloths and towels (2 days in advance), checked Windows for updates (0), wrote one note and calculated twelve things and checked five things and changed the place of one link and did one search and erased one note and changed one note, wrote one note, calculated one thing and did eight searches and checked ten things and deleted one link and changed two notes, did one search and checked four things and added one picture and changed three notes, calculated three things and wrote one note and changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, calculated one thing and checked one thing, started the Defender, changed one note and deleted one link, deleted one link and changed one note, deleted three links and changed the place of one link, did two searches and wrote five notes and calculated one thing, changed two notes and did one search, changed the place of one link and calculated two things and checked one thing and changed one note and did four searches and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and calculated two things, changed one note and calculated one thing and did two searches, changed one note, changed four notes and added six links and checked six things and calculated three things, deleted one picture. It was a melatonin night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:53 and got up at 10:59. I added one picture, started the anti-virus (the comic of the day was out so before that got put as my background), washed my bedding except the duvet, checked Windows for updates (0), cleaned my bedroom (mom helped me), showed mom my bedroom's garbage can (a dot of paint was gone and she repaired it with just a black marker), checked two things on Amazon Canada for mom then told her, changed four notes, had to restart my computer (a video would not work so disconnected but then the sound started and would not stop), calculated one thing and checked one thing, started the Defender, erased one note and calculated two things and did three searches and changed three notes, checked two things, changed one note, told mom something, checked that thing I told her about and left that window opened, showed her, changed two notes and did one search, changed two notes and did one search and deleted four links, changed one note, checked five things and did one search and changed two notes, did two searches and changed one note, changed one note and did four searches and calculated one thing, did three searches and changed one note, calculated two things and wrote two notes and changed one note, added one picture, started the anti-malwares, watched Ghost Adventures at 21:00, asked mom something and she helped me then I finished it, did one search, changed five notes and added one link and checked one thing and calculated three things, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

Page 245 of 256 1 2 243 244 245 246 247 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.