Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 184 of 194 1 2 182 183 184 185 186 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), one round piece of beef (had another in that package which i put in the freezer) and two white potatoes boiled (ate the wp with butter) and part of a big cucumber, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, Frank wavy nature chips, two raspberry Pop Tart, some of the rice leftovers and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then one egg scrambled with it.

I also took Adult Essentials complete vitamin gummies for women.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 06/02/18 11:29 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange burst, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), a fisherman shell with potato (made in my province and bought at IGA), Coaticook vanilla ice cream, Frank wavy nature chips, one raspberry Pop Tart, the other, Velveeta cheese, some of the rice leftovers and five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg with some of the cheese scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange burst, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and composed sugar), seven slices of what was a pork roast (out the freezer that day) boiled (some remained) and most of the rest of the cucumber, one raspberry Pop Tart, the other, some of the rice leftovers and five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and two eggs with some Velveeta cheese and onion salt scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange burst, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), two carrots and two white potatoes boiled then after the water was drained I added the pork leftovers then some sauce (lots of that remained), two Pop Tart raspberry, Frank wavy nature chips, some of the rice leftovers and four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then one egg with some Velveeta cheese scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange burst juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), the rest of the potatoes and carrots and meat and sauce (added more sauce - some of the meat and sauce remained), Frank wavy nature chips, two mini cheese pizzas (i think the brand is Giusseppe or something like that - the second was for some reason a little burnt and took these parts out), some of the rice leftovers and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), the meat and sauce leftovers and a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream), in shell salted sunflower seeds Spitz, Ritz, the rest of the rice leftovers and one egg scrambled in butter and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch, Ginger Ale and Pepsi with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and composed sugar), spaghetti with Bravo tomato sauce and Velveeta cheese and white mushrooms pan fried in butter (some remained), Spitz in shell salted sunflower seeds, Ritz, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter and some of the spaghetti leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and composed sugar), most of the spaghetti leftovers, Spitz in shell salted sunflower seeds, two raspberry Pop Tarts, the rest of the spaghetti and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled with Velveeta cheese in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two fried eggs with two Gadoua white bread slices (did not eat the whites and crusts), pasta (1 white mushroom and 1 green onion pan fried in butter + shell + Velveeta + Bravo tomato sauce -some remained), Coaticook caramel ice cream, Spitz in shells salted sunflower seeds, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and two eggs scrambled in the grease and butter.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 06/10/18 11:42 AM.
N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), ItalPasta tuna, Spitz in shell roasted sunflower seeds, Ritz, two raspberry Pop Tarts, some of the pasta leftovers and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

Page 184 of 194 1 2 182 183 184 185 186 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.